Ufc 70

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

np....i didnt have the heart to post aleks v cro cop......its almost as sad as that thompson fight.

aleks is badass imo. he only has 1 loss. fedor, his brother, has none in pride

he has always denied mob ties, but most of his tats are prison tats. most of them can be connected to the mob somehow, the stars on his knee and shoulder, for example. he said he learned how to fight in prison o_O

His biography says that he used to go to somba classes with fedor and that is where he was trained. Maybe he learned the majority of his stand-up fighting in prison?

Yeah, he says that the cobweb tat he has has nothing to do with the mob, but he has no explanation for why he got it. Sounds like he is hiding something to me.

Last edited:
yeah, i found a youtube video of fedor v aleks and fedor kinda whooped up on him (somba)

and for the record, aleks has lost 3 fights. cro cop, josh barnett, and fabrico something or other.

CRO-COP the most feared stricker in the heavyweight division!!!
^^^Hahahahahaha
ok 1) what the fuck is a stricker? and 2) let's see you go toe to toe with Cro Cop without shitting bricks...

ok 1) what the fuck is a stricker? and 2) let's see you go toe to toe with Cro Cop without shitting bricks...
Ok 1)you got me on that one "striker" and 2)I just said that cause his opposition didnt look scared at all to me. If it were me in the ring I woulda ran and climbed out of the cage like a track star and then shitted bricks.

Ok 1)you got me on that one "striker" and 2)I just said that cause his opposition didnt look scared at all to me. If it were me in the ring I woulda ran and climbed out of the cage like a track star and then shitted bricks.
lol... i don't think i've seen any fighter look or show that they were scared of any other fighter :shrug2:

cro cop looked scared as fuck in the slow motion!

Yeah true once you show fear youve already lost!!!

No but seriously if I found myself in the cage with that motherfucker. I woulda been out that cage like whoa. My ass functions woulda came second in line to my first priority: run like a scared little bitch.

I find it pretty funny that a lot of people talk shit about pride and ufc fighters when like 75%+ would be too scared to get in the cage with them.

Just respect what they do, and only give critisism(sp?) if you are in a position to do so.

I find it pretty funny that a lot of people talk shit about pride and ufc fighters when like 75%+ would be too scared to get in the cage with them.

Just respect what they do, and only give critisism(sp?) if you are in a position to do so.
Ohhh shut up!!!

LOL

and just because I love em

2222copy.jpg

gomiflav.jpg

pridebushidogif.gif

MarkHuntMcDonalds.jpg

Back