UFC 75: -Spoilers Inside-

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you know what's funny is everybody screamed about Cro Cop, then he gets dominated by Kongo, and all of a sudden Cro Cop was never any good so beating him means nothing. Still their fight was boring.

Congo is a decent fighter, but I have a feeling Dana will sacrifice him to Lesnar

Henderson and Jackson wasn't bed, people had their hopes way too high though. It's like you guys literally expected Forrest V Bonnar 1. That just doesn't happen at the Championship level because those fighters understand defense.

The Hammill fight was awesome, he was the underdog then came in and took it straight to Bisping. Even though the action slowed down I was still gripped because I just knew that Hammill was on his way to winning. And then the great misjustice happened, even Dana said Hammill won. But at least we'll get to see this again before Bisping drops down to 185.

Alexander's fight was awesome, if incredibly short lived. Still he's a mover and shaker and it won't be long before he's fighint Tito or Forrest.

It wasn't the best card ever but boring? I've said it before and I'll say it again, this isn't the Kumate. If you can't get into good Wrestling and Jits go watch the Chuck Norris wildlife preserve for one sided fighters

Just so you guys know, I trained Anderson Silva, I taught him everything he knows... I also co-trained Randy Couture...

kthxbye

It wasn't the best card ever but boring? I've said it before and I'll say it again, this isn't the Kumate. If you can't get into good Wrestling and Jits go watch the Chuck Norris wildlife preserve for one sided fighters

The fighters were not exciting to watch.

Tito Ortiz is both a great wrestler & striker. He has a very exciting style to watch. The same was true of Frank Shamrock.

The fighters on this last card were incredibly b0ring to watch.

The fighters were not exciting to watch.

Tito Ortiz is both a great wrestler & striker. He has a very exciting style to watch. The same was true of Frank Shamrock.

The fighters on this last card were incredibly b0ring to watch.

hahaha, you're joking right?

Ortiz and Shamrock are both second rate fighters now.

Ortiz hasn't taken it to anyone since Ken Shamrock and before that he didn't take it to anyone for a long while. He always comes in the cage hurt or out of shape, regardless of what his body looks like, he huffs and puffs and leans on fighters by the end of the fight.

Frank Shamrock? Have you ever watched him fight? He sat on the body under Renzo Gracie, literally just sitting there and waiting until Renzo wore himself down and then he kneed him in the back of the head a few times.

Those are some exciting fighters right there...

Ortiz in his hay day was awesome. Ken Shamrock was awesome. Frank Shamrock was never an exciting fighter.

Ortiz and Shamrock are both second rate fighters now.

Shamrock? No shit sherlock - his career has been over for a while. If you read my post I used the past tense when commenting on Frank S.

Ill say it again (as I have eluded to before): You are worthless and illiterate. Before replying to any topic(s) in the future, please get somebody who can read English to help your small mind understand what is being discussed.

"Frank Shamrock was never an exciting fighter."

Never, as in, neither previously nor currently was Frank Shamrock ever an exciting fighter.

Go ahead, try to be witty and attack my intelligence even though as per usual you're wrong.

My housemate and myself had a good laugh at your expense in regards to your argument that proposed lightweights have the same chance of knocking each other out as do heavyweights. Good one! The statistics definitely sway in your favor of the argument. [/sarcasm].

As for this subjective argument, the only evidence I have is that you were, are, and will always be an idiot. Past behavior negates any of your credibility in what you think to be well, constructed, coherent thoughts but rather worthless dribble spouting from that pie hole of yours.

You second rate cock sucker, don't ever try to get into a war of intelligence with me. You're about as smart as a wet dishrag.

My housemate and myself had a good laugh at your expense in regards to your argument that proposed lightweights have the same chance of knocking each other out as do heavyweights.

All you did in that topic was prove you have no ability to comprehend simple logic.

Dude, why are you so incapable of seeing such a blatantly obvious point? He's saying that a 150lbs fighter has just as good a chance of knocking another 150lbs fighter out as a 250lbs fighter has of knocking another 250lbs fighter out. That's why there are classes, to keep things even. The lighter fighters just tend to be more technical.

You and your house mate must be pretty fucking stupid.

Oh wait, I think i just found your picture(s).

Look at the statistics, clearly they do not have the same chance of knock out.

Competition may be set in levels due to weight classes, which is their purpose, not the amount of knock outs.

Here's a clue for you competition != the statistical probability of knock outs.

If we were to look up weight classes, heavy weights would have a far greater percentage of knock outs and its not due to their inability to be technical, its due to the fact that the human body could only withstand so much trauma. Its a well known fact that there's a threshold for pain and damage that the body could withstand.

I'll stop trying to reason with you because clearly you cannot understand this idea, but alas you'll stand on top of your ego thinking you've won the argument simply because you're too big of a dolt to understand the actual argument.

As I said, your reply will be meaningless and only further prove that you're so stupid that you can't even grasp the fact that I'm walking circles around you.

Also, please have fun working as the bottom tier of society. We need people, like you, to do the grunt work for those of us with a greater, more meaningful, calling..

Back