Ufc 86 *spoiler warning*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Rampage and Forrest - pretty good fight- Rampage hurt Forrest in the first round, couldn't finish him off. Second round, Forrest hurt Rampage with a mean ass leg kick. Leg kicks were carried over from the first round and took thier toll.

Forrest caught Rampage in a triangle later on but Rampage is the shit and got out :D

In the end though, Forrest won VIA decision :( Rampage couldn't get off like we all know he could because of his leg. Forrest deserved to win the fight though and I can't wait for the rematch.

We can discuss the other fights as well, so... Discuss...

I think it was a 49-51 kinda fight, had jackson won I would be just as reserved

That being said Forest controlled center octagon and worked the leg kicks.

Who's next? Machida? And I agree, good, entertaining fight. Take away the power in the legs, and Page just can't "put his ass into it" when he throws a punch.

I think it was a 49-51 kinda fight, had jackson won I would be just as reserved

That being said Forest controlled center octagon and worked the leg kicks.
I agree. However, Rampage didn't show that sense of urgency in the last round I was hoping he would show. I guess that leg was bothering him more than he let show...

Who's next? Machida? And I agree, good, entertaining fight. Take away the power in the legs, and Page just can't "put his ass into it" when he throws a punch.
I hope i never have to see Machida's boring ass get a title shot... His fighting style has obviously worked thus far but OMFG it's boring and annoying.

My guess is the next person in line for a title shot would be the winner of the Evans - Liddell fight.

Back