ufc spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, I really thought everyone was counting Chuck out of the MMA game way too early... He was on his way back to a title shot against Forrest if he won this fight too. Looks like it's gonna be either Evans or Machida to fight for the title next...

I cant believe he got knocked out like that. I was at Buffalo Wild Wings and that place was packed and as soon as he got hit, everyone was like in shock.

He got hit in the light switch. Everyone has one. Some are smaller targets then others (Glass jaw vs. a chin). That did surprise me, but in the end it was one great punch. It wasn't a take down to a ground and pound. If the fight happened again I doubt it would have the same outcome.

Last edited:
Chuck fights like a redneck street bully with his hands down. He has always been a great counter puncher or defensive puncher. i.e., even if someone doesn't throw at him, they're just in pursuit of him, he's great at taking a step backwards while simultaneously cocking his arm and stepping with his other foot forward to throw a bomb.

Chuck has always been fast enough that his poor defense, in terms of his hands protecting his face, has never been an issue until last night. I always wanted to see someone catch him.

I missed it too. Anyone got updated link for the lazy ones?

I guess I'll search youtube for chuck ufc

Back