ufc tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
make your predictions

ortiz gournd and pound stopage and arlovski knock out second round.

I was about to start this thread.

I'm heading out to see it in a little.

My heart wants Shamrock but he's become a bitch, so Tito will take it. Arvoloski is going to destroy that fat slob.

I only care to watch the tito/shamrock fight and I do think tito will win so IMO its not worth $40.00

Let me know how it goes. =)

tito won, in less then a minute after 5 unawnsered elbows to the face. everone was kinda booing b/c it was stoped kinda fast. bottom line is it was 5 blows to the face.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fight #7 - Light Heavyweight Bout
Tito Ortiz (206 lbs) vs. Ken Shamrock (206 lbs)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ortiz picks Shamrock up and slams him down. Shamrock in guard. Ortiz moves Shamrock against the cage. Ortiz with 6 to 7 unanswered elbows and referee Herb Dean stops the fight. Shamrock gets up in disbelief as Ortiz celebrates by doing his gravedigging routine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bahhahahhaha
[/FONT]

Yup tito rocked shamrocks world. I agree it sucked that it was so short but hey, tito would have beat him untill he blacked out.

i was very excited for this ufc. but i think it was the worst one i have ever seen. looking forward to the liddel fights

he lost. very uneventful fight. it went the full 5 rounds and it was a decision for silvia.

Yeah the desicion for silvia arlovski fight was shitty. Full 5 rounds, went to decision but to tell you the truth it looked damn even to me. Silvia got maybe 5 good solid shots but Arlovski was chipping away at Silvia really well. I think that was Arlovski's plan was to get nice solid contact with Silvia round after round and he did. But thats the way the ball bounces some times.

Arlovski fought like a complete idiot.

He punched himself out and didn't make much contact with Slyvia. Why would he go toe to toe with a brawler that KO'd him last time? Fucking retarded, uneventful, bullshit. God damn was it painful to watch and if you couldn't tell, it thoroughly pissed me off. Slyvia has zero talent, and Arlovski has talent and is in great shape, yet couldn't think to do anything but brawl. In the first round when Arlovski was rocked, he ducked and went low and almost had a double leg take down until he came to stand up in a lock up - I thought thats when the ground game was going to begin. I was severely disappointed.

The tito and shamrock fight fucking sucked. Shamrock couldn't defend himself but just as the ref stopped it, he was bringing his knee and elbow to his face to protect it. I think he would have gotten out of it, and it would have been better to let those two brawl it out and get it all out.

The people's warrior had a good fight, but it became uneventful in the second and third rounds. I've seen him fight St Pierre and that was a much higher tempo fight that was more enjoyable to watch.

The first fight was the best of the night.

wanderlei is going to murder liddel

not even a competition imo.

erebunicrx said:
he lost. very uneventful fight. it went the full 5 rounds and it was a decision for silvia.

yea... it sucked.. it was a face off the whole time.. no action whatso ever.. i was watchin it at a buddies place... everyone was like WTF??!?!

I know who he is. I wasnt able to find jack shit picture/video wise last night and this mornin due to it being so new.

i hate pay per view. such a rip off. it's online 20 min after the show is over anyway. there's like 3 diff versions on dem. right now.

Back