Ugh...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst is coming and, God willing, the tough days are still to come. You and your soldiers will regret the day that you touched the ground of Iraq

if i was in the military now, i would do everything i possibly could to kill as many of these dogshit motherfuckers possible...

that is bullshit, and if in fact bush wouldnt make a trade...wtf was he thinking? he's a moron

if i had the final word, i would napalm the whole god damn country; babies, woman, children, everyone. fuck them. burn. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by lowandslow@May 11 2004, 08:38 PM
The worst is coming and, God willing, the tough days are still to come. You and your soldiers will regret the day that you touched the ground of Iraq

if i was in the military now, i would do everything i possibly could to kill as many of these dogshit motherfuckers possible...

that is bullshit, and if in fact bush wouldnt make a trade...wtf was he thinking? he's a moron

if i had the final word, i would napalm the whole god damn country; babies, woman, children, everyone. fuck them. burn. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

This is what happens when you give a redneck from Alabama the option to join the military and the ability to use weapons. The military needs to just say no to some people. If you roll up to basic with a mullet, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and your own shotgun ready to go, they need to send you back to the tire yard.

Berg is heard screaming as his throat is cut. One of the captors then holds up his severed head.

Bush needs to order the samething to be done to Iraqi prisoners, video tape it, and send it those fucks.

Originally posted by Havok+May 11 2004, 08:45 PM-->
lowandslow
@May 11 2004, 08:38 PM

This is what happens when you give a redneck from Alabama the option to join the military and the ability to use weapons. The military needs to just say no to some people. If you roll up to basic with a mullet, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and your own shotgun ready to go, they need to send you back to the tire yard.

:lol:

lowandslow

wtf are u talking about

sorry that what the iraqi's are doing to our country and soldiers doesnt offend you, and sorry i am loquacious about it. having ur only brother over there for a 7 month tour would make you a bit sensative to this shit, dont ya think? so u can take my over exaggerated summarization of this fallcay any way u want. thank you.

lowandslow

What he goes over there and does his job? only to get captured and fucking DECAPITATED on video.

Fuck that. This is basically an action taken by a terrorist to scare us away and all it's going to do is enrage us further to go in and stomp their asses into the sand harder, faster and more swiftly.

Fuck the Iraqi's.

Originally posted by revolution8k+May 11 2004, 08:15 PM-->
lowandslow

What he goes over there and does his job? only to get captured and fucking DECAPITATED on video.

Fuck that. This is basically an action taken by a terrorist to scare us away and all it's going to do is enrage us further to go in and stomp their asses into the sand harder, faster and more swiftly.

Fuck the Iraqi's.

Wow, so because one tape with 5 Iraqis is shown torturing an American you say fuck all Iraqis??? When are you people going to realize that most Iraqis are no different than you or I. Most of them do not participate or even condone this behavoir just like most of the nation here with a brain does not condone the behavoir in the Iraqi detention centers by a small group of American soldiers.

Sure thing there skippy. 5 Iraqi's total are giving us all these problems. You don't realize that pretty much any brainwashed Iraqi will stand up with an automatic rifle and fire at us.

and what about the 'civilian' iraqi's celebrating the burned marines that were dragged thru town and hung from the bridge? adults and kids..yup. and a quote from an interview with a sotre owner about that..."we are glad to kill americans".....yea, thats just like me. so before u deem the iraqi's good ppl, lets think about that

oh yea, we took nude pictures of them!!!! not cut their fucking heads off

All of you need to shut the hell up, you are contradicting yourselves!

Eric and I have a higher IQ than you, so we are right.

You saying it's ok for us to "get revenge" on them is bullshit. Both countries are doing shit that is wrong, they both know what they are doing is wrong. Don't try to defend the Americans when they are doing the same shit. You can't defend the US soldiers without defending the Iraqi soldiers--what about the ones that are fighting for their own justice, just like most of our troops are. I don't care if someone is fingerbanged, trained, decapitated, told to put on a dress and dance, wrong is wrong.

Again, it's these pretty much "watered-down KKK members" in the army that hate these people because they are told to fight them. Just because I fight with someone means I have to hate them? These biased US soldiers see it as America Vs. the world.

[redneckUSsoldier]If it ain't white, it ain't right![/redneckUSsoldier]

whaaaaaaat

our troops are fighting for bush, not for their justice. what injustices do americans have? im sure every US soldier over there is there with the intent of cutting someone's head off (just kidding, thats sarcasm). its their job to be over there, they have orders to keep peace. the iraqi's are pushing it, they pull the wackest shit...we dispose of any endangering threat, i.e., someone shooting at them, buring their hummer down, etc...

what harm was that dude doing looking for a job? he was arrested and detained for 13 days, wow he was causing so much damage.

so again, fuck the iraqi's

edit: oh yea, higher IQ's? okay...

lmao, I love how you had to edit in about us being smarter than you, which proves you missed it, and thus are "slow" or "special."

Arguing with you two is the equivalent of slamming my dick into a door--It would be entertaining to others, but I would be degrading myself by allowing myself to engange in such idiotic acts.

Feel free to argue with me, but you are wrong.

how can i be worng where theres 2 sides to every argument? and yes, i forgot the part about the iq..that wasnt my main focus on the post..sorry. im not arguing, i dont think ive said once that u are wrong. im just staing my opinion. we have different views and beliefs, obviously, we are entitled to them. and im sorry u get so fucking upset with someone who doesnt agree with you

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+May 11 2004, 11:06 PM-->
@May 11 2004, 08:55 PM

Feel free to argue with me, but you are wrong.

what exactly is he wrong about?

Saying Fuck the Iraqi's, and saying how it's fucked up what they are doing to us.

Like I said before, both sides are wrong. You can't cry about one side, and pretend like they are doing it because we did it. If you say Fuck the Iraqi's, say Fuck the American's as well.

dude, giving 2 thumbs up behind nude pics of hostages pales in comparison to cutting someones head off on video...wtf. thats my point man...

all were doing is trying to help, unsuccessfuly i admit, but because they are resisting it. we drop food, try to keep as much peace as possible. theyre continuing this war, they caused this war

Ok... heres what we do.... and im serious.... we leave... Just fucking walk out of the country... wait 1 month.... then we walk back in anyone with a gun gets BLOWN THE FUCK UP! and guess what thats a month... so if you know that someone is near you with a gun... its time for you to fucking move.

Seriously this whole fucking thing is bullshit.... but you know what... now that our dumbass president has put us in a WAR and yes this is a war, I say that we give as much support to our troops since we have absolutley no say at all in what happens... we need to just stick together no matter what and figure a good way to get as many of our country men back here and tell everyone else to take care of their own damn problems and stop helping everyone.... Hmm i know lets spend Billions of dollars on other countries... No offence to anyone but seriously if you dig yourself into a hole and cant get out, you deserve to stay there until you can figure a way out on your own....... All of this is bullshit, Ive lost a friend from this war, a Kid i used to know from Cali... i know exactly how he died as well, Shot by his captain, because he was mistaken for an Iraqi soldier...... WE ARE FUCKING KILLING OURSELVES!!! You know i kidna have to wonder now... what would happen if the country ever gets an Intelligent Leader elected.......

-Aaron

You're all a bunch of fucking Idiots. Havok, saying "I'm soooooo smart look at me!" only degrades your argument and the rest of you should be ashamed to be human beings. Iraqies are just like Americans: people, human being, homo sapiens. If Iraq invaded our country, and ocupied it, I can easily see people (read: rednecks) torturing their soldiers too. ITS WAR! We are INVADING another country. A SOEIGVERN (sp?) NATION. Of coarse they will do anything nessisary to force us to leave.

Just look at it from the prespective of if America was in the situation of Iraq. Just think if outside your house right now, another country's tanks and soldiers were patroling your neighborhood.

--Just food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back