Ugh...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by E_SolSi+May 12 2004, 03:32 AM-->
mattcalica
@May 12 2004, 04:29 AM
i say, all you guys just need to stfu...war is war.  Its not supposed to be civil, just, or morally acceptable.  Its fucking war!  we can't say that cutting off a soldiers head is worse than sexually abusing a soldier.  Maybe in the koran, it says that homosexuality means you're going to hell, which in that case would make the latter the worse of the two.  we can't say shit, because you know what?  we are not there.  none of us are fighting over there now.  None of us know what the REAL conditions of life are.  We just see some shit the media puts out and form our opinions based on what we see, but we dont know what anyone in the war is going through, because again, we are not there.  both sides of the war are doing what they were taught and trained to do, destroy the other side, so whos to say either side is wrong?

HE WASNT A FUCKING SOLDIER
HE WAS A CIVILIAN CONTRACTOR

yah, but in war, anything goes man...think about how many innocent people our soldiers have killed, i.e. stray bullets, bombs, missles...i aint trying to post no liberal b.s., all i am trying to say that war is just that...war.

an eye for an eye makes the world blind :unsure:

this guy lived about 45 minutes from me. :(

Bush fucked us over, fucked up the country's image, credibility and everything we stand for with this stupid war.

Blahblahblah protecting our freedom... what the fuck does Saddam have to do with OUR freedom? He was in no way related to 9/11. :shrug2: :ph34r:

Originally posted by mattcalica+May 12 2004, 11:53 AM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 12 2004, 03:32 AM
mattcalica
@May 12 2004, 04:29 AM
i say, all you guys just need to stfu...war is war. Its not supposed to be civil, just, or morally acceptable. Its fucking war! we can't say that cutting off a soldiers head is worse than sexually abusing a soldier. Maybe in the koran, it says that homosexuality means you're going to hell, which in that case would make the latter the worse of the two. we can't say shit, because you know what? we are not there. none of us are fighting over there now. None of us know what the REAL conditions of life are. We just see some shit the media puts out and form our opinions based on what we see, but we dont know what anyone in the war is going through, because again, we are not there. both sides of the war are doing what they were taught and trained to do, destroy the other side, so whos to say either side is wrong?

HE WASNT A FUCKING SOLDIER
HE WAS A CIVILIAN CONTRACTOR

yah, but in war, anything goes man...think about how many innocent people our soldiers have killed, i.e. stray bullets, bombs, missles...i aint trying to post no liberal b.s., all i am trying to say that war is just that...war.

Problem being that he wasn't a participant in a war., was not in any way assosciated with an army, and as a matter of fact was there to HELP the IRAQIS rebuild their communications infrastructure. Kind of ironic considering the way they choose to display his death. He wasn't killed by a random stray bullet in firefight, in case you missed it, his head was slowly cut off on videotape by a group of extremist. nothing even close to resembling an accidental death due to combat.

This is just a exaggerated example of the backwards, counterproductive thought process these "animals" use. "Let's kill this guy, to help our cause, even though he is here to help us, just because he is an American" stupidity at it's finest.

I think I've come up with a solution. Drop some bombs, napalm, whatever on a rather large expanse of Iraq. Or all of it, I really don't care. Obliterate it. Then, if another part of Iraq, or another country continues to kill Americans and/or citizens of other countries, point at how we wiped out part of/a whole country, and warn them that if they continue, the same fate will befall them.

Once again, I remind you....it's no coincidence that most of the violence and hatred in this world comes out of the Middle East.

By the way, 92b16vx... thanks for the post on the facts coming out of our campaign in the Middle East. Things like that get glossed over way too much by the haters who say we've done nothing in Iraq except piss people off.

In case you guys didnt know, it was only 7 US soilders who made the Iraqi "soldiers" get naked and make pyramids and all the otehr stupid shit. Boo fuckin hoo, these poor harrassed babies were all in the WORST cell bloock in the prison; they were all murders, and sickos...

Originally posted by FFCiv@May 12 2004, 03:24 PM
In case you guys didnt know, it was only 7 US soilders who made the Iraqi "soldiers" get naked and make pyramids and all the otehr stupid shit. Boo fuckin hoo, these poor harrassed babies were all in the WORST cell bloock in the prison; they were all murders, and sickos...

Exactly, people have twisted this into "American Soldiers are abusing detainees" without know what in the hell they are talking about. Detainees my ass. And then they try to through in the few Iraqis that have been killed, well do they know why they were killed? Did they assault the guard? Were they trying to escape? Have any of them been filmed with the express purpose of delivering a ill, brutal message to the infidels?

Ok so what do we have, some prison guards made some "detainees" strip, and then degraded them by having them pee on themselves, jack off, and basically dehumanizing them and they took pictures, not to post on the internet in hopes of scaring the Iraqis, but probably because they thought it was funny as hell, and wanted a soveniour, ok and how does that compare to the now two times in this conflict the Iraqis have murdered American civilians in cold blood on tape to show the world? Oh that's right, it doesn't, or maybe we forgot about the murder and torture of the soldiers sveral months ago? I know I haven't, how about the bodies that were dragged through the streets of yet more contrators that were there to HELP rebuild Iraq?

I guess they really aren't a bright group, since they didn't learn last time that we aren't leaving, we aren't scared, and we will be there till this is done.

Anyone that thinks Kerry is going to pull the troops out, is out of their minds. For one thing, if they do, it will be absolute chaos and go right back to the warlord dictator world it was before Then on top of that, the extremist groups will then know they have a tool to use against the US.

Originally posted by FFCiv@May 12 2004, 09:24 AM

Do you really think that this is the only instance of that happening? If you bothered to watch the questioning of Rumsfeld the other day he willingly conceeded that the red cross has lodged complaints about similar things happening in other facilities. Not only that but every soldier in that group that was aware of what was going on and didnt report it can have guilt placed upon them as well.

I have seen the beheading video, and i have seen the pictures of iraqi prisoner abuse (not just the ones they show you on tv, but the ones that have forced oral sex, a man beaten to death, etc). Both of them are terrible but that does not mean that any sort of solution is to simply destroy iraq. Following that logic the problem could also be solved by destroying america. I hope that the people who beheaded that guy are punished to the full extent of the law, just as i hope that those involved in prisoner abuse (not just the instances that are recorded) are punished.

I think more than anything this shows what can happen when religion gets mixed up too much in everybodies life, which is a lesson that we in the states could do well to learn from.

Originally posted by Guy@May 12 2004, 10:42 AM

I think more than anything this shows what can happen when religion gets mixed up too much in everybodies life, which is a lesson that we in the states could do well to learn from.

:nod: That's why the Middle East is so turbulent. "Peaceful religions" clashing equals some of the worst violence ever recorded; that's a shame.

Where did you find the beheading video?

I'm surprised that's even in circulation. I feel terrible for his family.

everyone knows a little bit more than the next person, and its very helpful. i know whats on the surface, and obviously 92b16vx is very knowledgable, his insight on the discussion def. helps me understand more about it.

and the fact that we are following 'war rules', and they are not is what is making us look so bad; when they attack us, we have to defend ourselves, and ppl are gonna get killed. then everyone see's US soldiers killing the iraqi's..thats bs. but it happens.

its not gonna end anytime soon

Originally posted by complicity+May 12 2004, 04:47 PM-->
@May 12 2004, 10:42 AM

:nod: That's why the Middle East is so turbulent. "Peaceful religions" clashing equals some of the worst violence ever recorded; that's a shame.

Where did you find the beheading video?

I'm surprised that's even in circulation. I feel terrible for his family.

All the sites that hosted it yesterday links are down, but apparently you can get a crystal clear version on kaaza.

Also Kaaza has grotetous amounts of titty videos.

I don't want to get involved in a discussion about whether or not the US should be in Iraq, I just want those of you making blanket statements about Iraqis to realize that they are just like we are, people working day to day to try and live life how they want to.

Not a bad read:
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=5119272
From an Iraqi:
"Someone has to do something to stop the cycle of violence from going on and on."

Also from an Iraqi:
"It's a brutal, inhuman act. As Muslims our religion prohibits us from committing such acts," he said.

Don't let a small group of crazies taint the entire nation of people.

And before I hear anything about the second quote remember that most Muslims are as peaceful as anyone else. But like any other religion they have crazies with guns.

Here is the main problem I have with people saying that we made the country is a worse situation than it was to start with. 92b16vx, had some awesome facts to support why we are there and how well of a job we are doing, but the problem most people have is that Americans are dying, well once again we are trying to bring peace to this nation, liberate them from the hell that Saddam put these people through. I would like to point out some stuff that we took away that helped these people. How about the destruction of the rape rooms, where one of Saddam's sons loved to be, he would rape women just to get a quick nut. I for one always thought that rape was bad, but if you have ever seen Showgirls, the movie, the scene where that girl gets raped totally pisses me off, I wanted to kill those fuckers, and that was only a movie. Just think how much worse it is when the hitting is real, the sodomizing is with huge foreign objects. That right there is reason enough for me to go to war.

Torture rooms are another part of the country that needed to be destroyed, I mean putting bamboo sticks in person fingernails, putting an electric "fence" around the persons stomach, with a rat in it think 2 Fast 2 Furious. Also they extreme poverty that these people were in while Saddam would drive in his cars, 2 or 3 yachts, 4-5 palaces, yet if they said anything they would be killed or have their family killed just to teach them a lesson. Also, have you noticed how LIBERAL the fucking media is, of course they are goin to put qoutes from people that hate America. After all, we are killing their people in self defense, walking down the street patrolling and protection civillians, and out of nowhere a child starts shooting right at them. So, we are now much more cautios and we are the bastards.

im sort of hesitant to post where i found the video because i know some people wont be able to handle seeing it without thinking things like "nuke the towelheads". but I suppose that its best for people to see it so they can understand that those committing the violence are not everyday Iraqis (or even the military) but religious fundamentalists. If anger is to be placed anywhere make it on all fundamentalists (be they christian or muslim) as intollerance and hate is exactly what they promote which leads to things like this. No human who views others as being humans could ever do anything like beheading/abusing a fellow man.

This video is NSFW as is the majority of content on the blogwars link.
the links are
www.ogrish.com : 1.5 megs and only has the actual beheading part, as good a quality as i have seen
www.blogwars.com : scroll down until you see the article "the beheading video" the link there provides the whole video in the same quality and res as the ogrish copy. it is zipped.

I just saw the video, and just wanted to say that if having guys piss on each other and Jack off, is nothing compared to what those animals did to him. God Bless that man, and I will pray for his family.

It was indeed a disturbing video, I just found it on Kazaa. It definitely made me feel less disgusted about the things our troops did to a few prisoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back