Ugh...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am sick to death of people trying to "justify" the beheading, and then talking about the prisoner (yes, prisoner, not detainee, or political prisoner, but just plain, got caught fuckin' up prisoner, like you would find in the halls of San Quentin) abuse as equatable act like you can even begin to rationally compare the two, sorry, it isn't even human what they (religious extremist) do to people (actually humans).

Fact is, both sides are brainwashed, and brainwashed into believeing they are right. All humans that grow up in a society are brainwashed to some degree, whether it be religion, politics, social status, etc..

Originally posted by Guy+May 13 2004, 07:31 AM-->
@May 13 2004, 01:26 AM
Fuck this shit, I'm with Tony. You fuckin' people and your damn opinions aren't going to change simply by who's quoting the best information source on the web, because everyone can come back with some way to discredit or argue.

I have been going in circles on H-T with this one moron that posted a poll, and then someone else tried to argue with me, so I took their poll apart piece by piece and destroyed his arguement beyond any redeemtion, and made him look ridiculous. Then he cried about my sources for my rebutal, so I posted links, and supporting links, and then he cried that because half of them are not exactly what I quoted they are wrong and that the others since they are government sites are just propaganda. Oh yea, and when he ran out of ideas, he tried to say " you must not have had a good education" I am sick to death of the meaningless tirades of the ignorant and unwilling to accept that they might not know everything, that I want to fucking puke.

Believe me, I know ignorant people will refuse to believe the truth even when they are bitten in the ass by it. My entire purpose with replying to this thread has been that this beheading stuff is beyond fucked up, but it in no way diminishes the wrongness of how Iraqi POWs were treated. With that, barring any major idiocy, i take my leave from this thread.

Of course it doesn't diminish the situation, but it can't even be used in a comparision, and that's the point. The prisoner abuse shouldn't even be intoduced into a discusion about the beheading, not the same ballpark, hell not the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back