ugliest car you ever drove

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

probably my subaru. 88 DL sedan. shitty, but reliable.

1982 celica GT coupe

faded ass red (orangish) color
RUST like a m0 f0!
interior SUCKED
gayest headlights on the planet
car just fuckin sucked

bought it and ended up selling the POS before i got my license... so i only really drove the thing 3 or 4 times

I got you all beat...... 1987 Merkur Scorpio= the european version of the shitty Ford Taurus. It did have a rather large turbo though, but wouldn't boost half the time. Jesus christ that was the uglest and shittiest car I have ever owned, and I've had like 30. In a close second comes my 1978 Mercury Monarch. Had a nice running 5.0 though.

1984 Toyota Tercel Wagon, the 4WD version. It was not such a cool car, and I beat the shit out of it, here is a pic of one, however the one I drove was white, and it had some orange tones on the white from rust. :D
4x4tercl.jpg

Originally posted by djyox@Jan 11 2004, 11:43 AM
90 civic HB....I loved it and hated it all at the same time...fucken ugly ass...ass on the car....didn't look bad when I looked at mine, but when I saw others driving the same car....BLAH!!!!

what my 90 civic hb is bad ass,I have seen what other plp can do to make thier shit look so ugly,but they are bad ass EF9's.

OH yeah i drove a 1989 dodge colt,the most hideous
thing ever.

1983 Dodge d50. it's sittin in my yard now. I had $100 and needed a project for metal shop. I ran a pipe straight up off the carb, and put my filter off the civic on the top. We ran the exhaust down off the manifold to a box, and back up through the hood. We used an old catalytic converter for the muffler, so it would be street legal. It has the "BEER BUMPER" on the back, a 4" pipe that you can slide all of your beer in. It'll backfire whenever you want it to. Total pos, but it runs, kinda.

Back