Ugliest chick on myspace!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

easyheimer

This is a scavenger hunt for the ugliest chick on myspace! Let's see who can find her. Just post a link to her myspace profile...

Allow me to excerpt my step sister's Myspace:

Ahem

<Adjusts glasses>

Imagine the background of this window was Pink Panther Pink and the text were teal:

Well I am 19 and I LOVE to PARTY! I love drinken and i love chillen with friends, and I love going to the club with Tara(my baby girl! I LOVE YOU!!) but most of all I love chillen with my man! I have 2 cats and one of them is kinda sick right now... i have Bailey and bacardi...(and i didn't name them... not my idea...lol) and bacardi is sick rigth now and so now i have to bring her to a spiclest...oh-boy! I have a horse woflie that i am not ALOUD to ride right now so my bestfriend steph is riding him for me right now... SEE I WASEN'T FAKING IT!!! I had a pony Itchy but we had to see him so he is in New Jersy now... Well thats all i can think of right now...

I want you all to know that "Spiclist" is not a typo. That's how she spells it.

243490408_m.jpg

That's one of my step sisters. Her Myspace isn't that much because she doesn't give a shit about computers at all.

My step sister that "Wrote" that ... lemme find a pic...

Nah her Myspace pic (I don't have access to the other pics) makes her look like Ashlee Simpson, Circa black hair.

I learned something tonight. I learned that within 5 miles of my house there are no less than 389 really hot, horny 18 year old girls. I'm going for a drive, see ya tomorrow.

Telling sue ? uh.. Those are my step sisters.

OH you mean the horny chix. Yeah whatever will be will be.

Dude these girls do NOTHING but drink and walk around in their underwear ~!

I hate these people with a passion. I would use MySpace to hunt them down and kill them.

No wait ! I finally got it ! All those dead myspace kids ! Now I understand !

Back