Ugliest CRX ever!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the hell would you be thinking by putting focus headlights on a crx. That is about the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Cant wait to see what the other two cars are he is talking about. Probably be a 1982 hatch with mustang tail light conversion :tfg: :gayflag:

Some of the fender flares on crx cars are ok, so I'll accept that. But that interior...no.

Yeah, I posted that on 101deals.com

I just am wondering if its a joke or not....

I think somebody needs therapy. The wide body kit didnt bother me but using focus headlights and that interior??? :wtf2:

gotta love the pics in the trailor park...looks like just about whre that peice of shit belongs

Originally posted by driver1@Jun 6 2004, 12:37 PM
gotta love the pics in the trailor park...looks like just about whre that peice of shit belongs

I didnt even notice that part I was laughing too hard at the car :moon:

The plaid is kind of different...I almost like it, not to the point I'd rock it, but it s less hiddeous than some riced out interiors I've seen. As for the exterior, I would never rock it, I'd STONE IT, as in throwing rocks at it until it's monster truck mud flaps fell off. And those head lights are just amazingly ridiculous. Might as well have put Supra headlights on it.

I hope that Saturn isn't one of the "blown customs" he was talking about..those fenders are one of the most poorly done jobs I have ever seen. I think the Focus lights might look better on a nice CRX.

those fenders are one of the most poorly done jobs I have ever seen.

no the fiberglass work and body wok is very good foe 4 diffrent handmade flares to all look the same takes a lot of work.

^^^ but it doesnt change the fact that artistic style couldn't find that man even if it fell on him in a 200,000lb safe.

That has to be the ugliest CRX i have ever seen, hahaha, that peice of shit is a disgrace. The wide body fenders are fucking hideous. :puke2:

You know what makes this piece of shit even more saddening? The fuckass is trying to sell it. The only reason id buy it would be to put the damn ugly thing in a compactor and off the road/trailer park.

I thought this was a joke when i saw that this guy ripped apart his sleeping bag and put it in his car as interior lol

Maybe he likes to sleep in his car? If he got rid of the focus headlights, those weird back lights and definetly the quilt interior, I don't think it would look that bad.

Back