Uh oh..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just sell it ( cause thats what you obviously want to do) and shut up about it already.

history repeats itself?

afghanistan? russia? bankrupt?
money worthless
$500 for a loaf of bread?

I missed nothing OPEC said.. talk is talk..

Journalist report things.. thats what they do..

But we have a Iron Clad agreement with the house of saud that the only way you can buy oil is with a american dollar. Saudi Arabia carry's a big stick in that region.. Iran, Russia are saber rattling and norway is trying to build the euro stronger. Plus we have many wealthy middle east countries,,who love to own our resources.. ever heard of Dubai, and the country we freed called Kuwait... Qatar etx..

We took down Iraq for this very reason because saddam was and was trying to change the oil industry to selling oil for Euro's..

It is guaranteed money for the course of however long. If you sell it, you are going to lose a shit ton of money, and kick yourself in the ass for it.

Get a job. Then you won't need the money from the annuity. When you do get the money in however many years, you can use that money to buy a house or car or whatever. The economy should be better in 5-7 years, and you will regret having money now instead of then.

Now would be a perfect time to learn responsibility without the money.

history repeats itself?

afghanistan? russia? bankrupt?
money worthless
$500 for a loaf of bread?

this is the exact reason why i want to sell it.
i dont want the treasury to keep printing money until they run out of ink!
i dont want to kick myself in the ass in the future for not selling it.
im worried that they will keep printing money, making it worthless. then im fucked.
well, not fucked.. but it would make it worthless.

basically, what im asking is, what are the chances that the us dollar will devalue to the point that i would lose more money by not selling it.
it doesnt really have to do with me wanting the money right now, but it sure would help.

Back