Uh ohes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

170313W5.gif

Geez... another one? they haven't made a huge deal out of this one as much as they did ivan.

that's because all the houses and properties are already destroyed- poor florida- speaking of which, is JD ok? i haven't seen a post from him recently

Originally posted by revolution8k@Sep 23 2004, 12:23 AM
Geez... another one? they haven't made a huge deal out of this one as much as they did ivan.
[post=393807]Quoted post[/post]​

That's because this one only killed about 1000 people in Hati. It's tasted blood. It wants more.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Sep 23 2004, 03:51 AM-->
revolution8k
@Sep 23 2004, 12:23 AM
[post=393807]Quoted post[/post]​

That's because this one only killed about 1000 people in Hati. It's tasted blood. It wants more.
[post=393856]Quoted post[/post]​

this is teh uber ghey :(

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 23 2004, 12:30 AM
that's because all the houses and properties are already destroyed- poor florida- speaking of which, is JD ok? i haven't seen a post from him recently
[post=393812]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

It is kinda scary seeing as how i have a few friends/family in the great, "emmissions free state" of Florida . . .

cash- your av looks like seymour guado with an eyepatch from FFX

/offtopic

yea, i don't think i'll ever move to FL, too humid, too rainy, and too many fucking hurricanes. i'll stick with earthquakes.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Sep 24 2004, 06:00 PM

/offtopic

yea, i don't think i'll ever move to FL, too humid, too rainy, and too many fucking hurricanes. i'll stick with earthquakes.
[post=394404]Quoted post[/post]​

{offtopik}Its Gippal from FFX-2{/offtopik}

. . . i like florida, but being raised in the north sux cause im ALWAYS sweating in warm weather.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Sep 25 2004, 04:01 AM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Sep 24 2004, 06:00 PM

/offtopic

[post=394404]Quoted post[/post]​

{offtopik}Its Gippal from FFX-2{/offtopik}

. . . i like florida, but being raised in the north sux cause im ALWAYS sweating in warm weather.
[post=394544]Quoted post[/post]​

um, seymour has BLUE hair.

yeah I am still alive..........but in about 10 hours from this posting date the eye is supposed to make landfall.........

I have honestly had enough of this shit!!

Florida doesn't have emissions testing because all the pollution gets throws out overseas by all the mf'ing hurricanes! :p

That's a good thing. I'll take a hurricane every few years if that means we won't be raped California-style.

what about that chic that looks like avril??? akkordgrrl, Doesnt she live in FL too??? My hopes and prayers go out to all of the fellow hondaswappers that live in FL... good luck, and Godspeed.

the projected path of that thing looks like we're even going to be affected by it a bit here in PA- i really hope that doesn't mean more flooding :(

yes, chris... hence i said looks LIKE him... i knew it wasn't him. sheesh. but i was on the right track... after he said it was gippal i said 'oh yea... duh'

i hope everyone in FL is doing ok though... i know it's not an Ivan, but it's just there to create more damage. ugh. sucks.

Originally posted by JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT@Sep 26 2004, 01:19 AM
good luck, and Godspeed.
[post=394759]Quoted post[/post]​

No need....we did just find without god's speed :p But thanks for all the kind words everyone. I just got back from the Petit LeMans and drove right through the eye of this storm....*sigh* hopefully thats all for this season!

Back