Uh...yea, more drama?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

springer, news, or dr phil.

one or the other.... and soon.

you should show them this thread. maybe it will bea reality check to at least the chick.....

she just needs a good slap to the face to wake the fuck up.

She needs more then that....it's beyond that already.

She thinks him beatin the shit out of her was a wake up call for him because she left. She really does believe things will change.

I don't care anymore. She'll be back and I'll laugh at her while pointing the "i told you so" finger. That's if she makes it out of it, cause I'm not going to be there to stop him when he does it again.

It sounds like this whole situation is a ticking timebomb. You can't stop it so just get away and hope the explosion hurts as few people as possible.

The only thing that could potentially wake her up is when she gets carted off to the ICU, which she may or may not survive.

And it will happen, I feel bad for the kids and the chicks parents now. Like I said though, I'm done.

I could easily seperate them and have their kids taken away. Technically this whole court case they have is riding on me. The court expected me to be in jail so they postponed their hearing to a later date. I have a strong say it in what happens but I'm not going to do jack shit because I don't care anymore. They can deal with it on their own.

Yeah. The worst of it all is that the kids have to go through this kind of shit. They'll just grow up and repeat the cycle. Assuming their mother doesn't wake up one morning and find them both dead.

I love those kids like they were mine...That's the only thing that's makes me keep thinking about it and really wanting to do something right now.

But they're not mine and I'm not going to interfere into someone else's family like that. I hope for the kids' sake that she smartens up, not even that she has to leave him but to put the kids in a better place or to stop allowing him to do the shit he does.

I watched her daughter bug out after she violated the restraining order, she went to see "daddy" and when she got back to her grandmother's house, did exactly what daddy does to mommy to granddaddy.

That's sad. They've already picked up on the habits. If something isn't done, they're doomed to either be accidentally killed by their father or repeat the cycle. If I were you I'd at least give Child Services a call. It might not be too late.

She's 2 and she's beating up her grandparents?

Fuck them both, at least do something for the child's sake. Maybe having her kid taken from her will make something click in that ack basswards brain of hers.

Honestly. If it were me. I'd start a new life. Do the time, then get out of there.

You really need a change of scenery, so AZ is what you should do. Seriously.

Yea, I'm getting out of here.

I'm gonna do my time and move away from this area. I might be able to get out sooner then I think. MY PO is a really cool lady.

No, my probation officer doesn't want me and I don't want her..well, no nevermind.

She just doesn't give a fuck what I do. I literally went up to her and told her I was going to jail. She said "don't drop the soap and report back here when you're released". She doesn't drug test me and she only sees me once a month.

Just talked to the Sheriff, I have an appointment to actually register for SLAP Dec. 7th.

And it continues even further.

So I haven't talked to Erika in a few days and wondered why but wasn't going to push it or call her because I was trying to stay completely out of it, go to court and be done with it.

BUT NOOOOO.....

She calls me up today from a number I know. And old friend of all of ours in which we haven't spoke with in years. She just started talking to this chick again because she had no one else to really talk to and this used to be her best friend until, you guessed it, her boyfriend came along and broke up their friendship.

So I ask her what's up. She's at this chicks house now because HER parents broke up their 15 year relationship, I hope she's starting to realize this is affecting a lot more people then just her and her douche of a boyfriend and kids.

But why, I know you're dying to know. I'm sure the added stress of her living with her parents had something to do with it but nope, her stepfather is just as fucked up in the head as her boyfriend. He's supposedly in love with his stepdaughter, he's said it before but he was drunk out of his mind and completely incomprehensible. Not only that, he's pissed at ME, because the thinks I'm fucking his wife. I'll be honest and say me and her flirted with each other...all the time, but I really wasn't fucking my best friends 38 year old mother.

More, sure. Of course Erika is a little out there and I've stated why. But she still isn't realizing everyone has the same type of thoughts regarding her and her boyfriend's relationship as I do. She tried to let him have Thanksgiving with the kids, her not there but him with his parents/family and such with him. So first, she calls up the officer to see if the restraining order between him and the kids could be dropped, even for a few hours. She declines and tells her the only way to be able to do that is if she contacts the judge, explains what she wants and see if he'll agree to it.

So, she calls the judge, now do you think any judge in his right mind would let a violent girlfriend beater take his kids for Thanksgiving? Of course not, he even tells her his thoughts on the situation and that he's probably going to be putting her boyfriend in jail and there is no way he's going to rule in their favor. So she cries and tries to bullshit the judge a little, nope not happening. He tells her the only way possible for him to get the kids is for her boyfriend's lawyer to declare a motion. [sarcasm]Too bad it was too late and the judge wasn't going to accept phone calls after a certain time[/sarcasm]. Not only that, he told her, even if his lawyer does declare a motion, he wasn't going to let him get the kids.

I'm SURE there will be even more to this whole ordeal.....

Back