uhh wrangler h2??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks kinda cool but any new jeep =teh supergay, if you ask me they just dotnmake em like they used to

I'd rock that thing in a heartbeat. That thing looks tizight. I like. :thumbsup:

The jeep is really the only SUV that I would ever drive. The wrangler still has the basic design that it had 60 years ago, and still has the no frills, let it get rained on interior, extreme off road capibilitys, and in the past years has only been changed for the better. They have not soften the car like Ford did with the Explorer. That concept car proves that they are still about that. Look at those tires, the non bling bling rims, and winch. The thing looks like it is still 100% capable of going off roading. Other SUV's like Rav four, Element, CRV, Mistsu montero, ford escape and almost every other SUV on the planet would do about as good as my sol would on a trail. Even the Hummer has gone soft with the h2. It is a surburban with a boxey exterior. Hummer says that it has about 60% the capibilitys that the h1 had.

the bronco looks like it's straight out of the terminater movies..

don't like the new jeep and i hate the h2

That bronco is awesome. I'd rock that thing in an instant also.

that new jeep and the h2 arent used...you pay so much, your afraid to use the shit and abuse it.....now if you get a old CJ-7 and lift it with some tires as well....you can beat the shit out of it and it will beg for more....

Back