uhm... yea

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

as you know i've been missing. just thought i'd check in with y'all and let you know what i been up to... since i'm not post whoring anymore. lol

i've been working my ass off... doing TONS of different jobs besides my own at blendz. the catering director monaliza is one hawt chica. i'll get pictures of her up here some day i'm sure. my car is still running, and it's running well.

mike, hit me up soon, so i can give you back your bald ass tires and steelies. :lol: oh, and your distributor too.

anyway... holla back... i miss you guys!! :)

tomcat.gif

hehe been lookin for a time to use this.

hi misti

Make with the boobs or :eek:mban:

You don't want to be banned by a big ol' weiner, now do you? :ph34r:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 16 2005, 06:54 PM
no wonder why we have no women on the site. :shrug2:
[post=474483]Quoted post[/post]​

There's no chicks on the site due to the fact that cars are primarily a male oriented hobby...

welcome to sausageswap.com my friend. :)

Oscar Mayer is shit. Go Hilshire Farms! I've been suspended before by a giant wiener, I probably will again :p

I knew someone was missing on here...and oscar mayer and hilshire farm are both whack. Nothing beats a Nathan Hot Dog. Never had a Nathan? go to your local grocery store and look for them in the green and yellow package. and for the people out here in So Cal, Nathan Hot Dogs are what they use at Pink's!!

Have any of you people even HEARD of Chicago? Home of the red hot?

Vienna Beef is where it's at.

ViennaBeef.jpg

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer@Mar 16 2005, 08:09 PM
welcome to sausageswap.com my friend. :)
[post=474539]Quoted post[/post]​

That would be a VERY scary web site.... I'm not homophobic in the least, but I still wouldn't want to be around where guys are talking about swapping their sausages! :eek:

Hi Misti

:wave: :calban: :wave: :calban: :wave: :calban: :wave: :calban: :wave: :calban:

Back