Ultimate Ownage!!!!!1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 2 2004, 10:38 PM
dayum...the secret is outta the bag...I always wondered about if Ji was a real human or not.... I figured there weren't any pictures because any pic of Ji would never take because the bright light cast around him would have blinded any camera and set the film on fire.

Of course there's real pictures of me... where do you think they got this? :ji:

Maybe from this:
anakin2.jpg

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 2 2004, 08:59 PM
holy shit, this whole time i thought loco looked just like his avatar :doh:

:eek: hahaha, me too! :lol:

Funny helmet picture though, I have pictures of me and friends like that.... I gotta find the picture of the girl so drunk she shitting in the trash can, and she was...WAS a cute girl, once I saw that, :puke:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Feb 3 2004, 08:45 AM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 2 2004, 10:38 PM
dayum...the secret is outta the bag...I always wondered about if Ji was a real human or not.... I figured there weren't any pictures because any pic of Ji would never take because the bright light cast around him would have blinded any camera and set the film on fire.

Of course there's real pictures of me... where do you think they got this? :ji:

Maybe from this:
anakin2.jpg

:blink: never really paid that close of attention to that pic. :lol:

Originally posted by ventolin5@Feb 3 2004, 02:10 PM
:lol: that fool is all wasted off mikes hard lemonade? what a joke, no wonder hes named after a penis.

You're a cool guy. Can I be your friend?

BTW- that was my 16th Mikes. Mikes is 5.9% by volume, which is the same as beer. Sooo... that was my 16th beer. Still think I'm a pussy, you mouth breathing sludge fuck?

Originally posted by ventolin5@Feb 3 2004, 02:10 PM
:lol: that fool is all wasted off mikes hard lemonade? what a joke, no wonder hes named after a penis.

you're ghey. haha

16 of those damn things Ji? damn...I'm impressed you're still holding onto the bottle :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 3 2004, 12:08 PM
16 of those damn things Ji? damn...I'm impressed you're still holding onto the bottle :lol:

After 16 of anything alcoholic, I would have been passed out with shit spilled all over me and the floor.

Never drank 16 beers before but when I drink less, I make a mess still! Props to you my man, not even spilling a drop!!!!!!! LOL!

LMAO

helmet pic is fucking great...
lol

the girl shitting in the garbage can reminds me of this crazy party i went to...

all these guys are chilling outside by the front steps of the house and no one really knew why... so i was chillen there with them... and then a light comes on...

turns out the bathroom was right below and to the side of the front steps, and it had the horizontal type blinds... and they were turned so anyone up on the steps could see the chicks using the bathroom...

some drunk ass chick is pulling a "hover" and she fell over... pissed all over the place... funniest shit i had ever seen...

and then you should have seen her face when someone let her in on the secret...
bright red like a motha fucker...

OWN3D....

EDIT: and i'm not sure how i feel about getting honda tech advise from some dude that's rocking around in a retard helmet...
LMAO

Ya you know what is fun to do... get someone reallly drunk, take them out in the middle of the night with a video camera, drop them off like, 3 blocks from there house, then follow them around with the camera as they try to get home... LOL it is so damn funny. Just make sure they dont know your there... HAHHA some good times :)

or if you're DD for a bunch of drunks, stop at every gas station on the way home and make them give you money for gas...

a drunk and his money are soon parted...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 3 2004, 02:23 PM
[BTW- that was my 16th Mikes. Mikes is 5.9% by volume, which is the same as beer. Sooo... that was my 16th beer. Still think I'm a pussy, you mouth breathing sludge fuck?

ughhhhhhhhhhhh <shiver>

just thinking about that gives me fuckin heartburn

cant drink any of those damn lemon flavored things

acid reflux > me
ulcer > me

:imgone:

Originally posted by markiebredsol@Feb 3 2004, 01:42 PM
haah im to were it takes like 12-15 shots of hard liquor to get me fucked up

so you are what we call a "Professional Alcoholic" :D

Originally posted by markiebredsol@Feb 3 2004, 04:42 PM
haah im to were it takes like 12-15 shots of hard liquor to get me fucked up

and from your typing skills it sounds like you're fucked up 90% of the time.

hahah play on player is all i have to say. No not really I just type like I want when its not important... Does that make sense or not. Everyone is always like whats up with your typing... NOTHING =D

yea, and what the fuck was up with the random no-point questions about high school hoes talking about vtec...?

that shit got LOCKED real fast...

haha

Back