Ultimate Source Guide- anybody ever buy and use it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
i was wondering if anybody ever purchased that H22 swap guide that their advertising on the bottom of the forums?? i think its called ULITMATE SOURCE GUIDE. its not there all the time but occationally the AD pops up. its supposedly suppose to be an in-depth, detail, step-by-step instruction guide on how to take out you old accord /civic motor and swap in a b16 or H22. iwas thinkin about getting it but i just wanted to see if there was anyone else that had it and to get their opinion about it.

HERES THE LINK TO IT FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT:
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>ULTIMATE SOURCE GUIDE </span>:fosho3: :fosho3:

thats what you have honda swap for...

i wouldn't waste my money...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 7 2004, 10:19 AM
thats what you have honda swap for...

i wouldn't waste my money...
[post=399495]Quoted post[/post]​

that swap guide won't give him the sarcasm and asshole responses he will sometimes get from hondaswap, and he won't have to wait for the sarcastic answers either.

lol, yea, but thats what our loving community is all about...

so, i checked out their website...
one question

anyone ever heard of a problem with the H22 auto tensioner?
website goes on and on about it, but I've never heard of them being a problem...?

yea that was my other question,,ive never heard of an H22 with an autotensioner problem ..i was thinkin about gettin this cuz nobody on here wants to tell me or has the time to give me detail instructions about swapping it

i was thinkin about gettin this cuz nobody on here wants to tell me or has the time to give me detail instructions about swapping it

did you search man?
i know lots of people have written regarding H22 into accord swaps on here...

hell, order the book and tell me whats up with the auto tensioner :)

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 8 2004, 08:47 AM
i was thinkin about gettin this cuz nobody on here wants to tell me or has the time to give me detail instructions about swapping it

did you search man?
i know lots of people have written regarding H22 into accord swaps on here...

hell, order the book and tell me whats up with the auto tensioner :)
[post=400015]Quoted post[/post]​

yea man but none of the people on here get into detail about the swap and nobodys gonna take the time to go step by step into swapping the old motor out and putting the new one in and the people who have writtetn forums about h22 swaps only talk aobut one half of the swap and not the other they tell you how to take it out but not how to put it in or vice-versa. keep im mind that this is my VERY first swap and i dont even know where to begin..ive got all the parts and tools now i just need the instructions. :werd:

search. 3 days ago the very same question was asked.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 8 2004, 05:24 PM
search. 3 days ago the very same question was asked.
[post=400228]Quoted post[/post]​

ok well where was it posted at?? was it here or in another forum??? :blink:

Back