Ultra Rare 01 Canadian red OEM ITR front seats for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

Hey Everyone,
if you are reading this, you know how RARE and DIFFICULT it is to find this gem of a part, which came ONLY in canadian type-Rs for a year. This has to be one of the hardest items to come by even if you have all the money in the world.(and if you did, just go to the dealership in canada and spend the 2500 at least for skins, you provide the seat). if you need more info on these, research it yourself. do not message me asking what they are. you will be ignored.

Seats are located in Ontario, Canada and shipping is at buyers expense. Might be able to deliver within a few hours from the Toronto area, and in addition, might be able to ship out from Niagara Falls NY to save some $$ for US buyers. Payment is made via paypal.

2001 CDM OEM RED Alcantra FRONT seats. Not rear
- 1 of 250 sets, only available in Canada in 2001, rarest of the rare and most have been stolen
- exact same materials as JDM Recaros: Red Alcantra (Micro Suede)
- Not reskinned black ITR seats. 1 of the Original 250
- purchased directly from Acura in 2002 for full price. You don't wanna know how much that was.
- Mint shape, no rips, tears, one small pull in mesh fabric (pic included), no stains, extremely low wear.
- Non smoking car
- Lumbar works perfectly
- Rails included and have no scratches or dents and work perfectly
- Headrests work perfectly
- leg bolsters and side bolsters are not collapsed
- Condition is 9.25 out of 10
- Will fit 94-01 DC Integras and 92-95 EG Civics

Type_R_5.jpg

Seats-5.jpg

Type_R_Red_Seats_1.jpg

The Microscopic "pull in the facric on the passenger seat. Just being honest.

Seats-1.jpg

Type_R_Red_Seats_2.jpg

Driver's side bolster is not damaged, the alcantra is just brushed a diffrent way than the rest of the seat in this picture:

Seats-6.jpg

seats-3.jpg

Asking $1300 for the set of fronts with rails
emsmile.gif
lowballers will be ignored...

IM me with any questions
emthup.gif

I AM NOT SELLING THE REARS SO DON'T ASK PLEASE.
emsmile.gif

Thanks for looking and giver 'er a bump if you like what you see!

Im not gonna lie but theses look like stock integra seats wrapped in red cloth?
they are but the canadian market did come with these seats. but 1300 is alittle much try ebay. for that money i'll buy jdm red recaro

they are but the canadian market did come with these seats. but 1300 is alittle much try ebay. for that money i'll buy jdm red recaro

My price is at the low end of the scale, trust me. Whether an individual can justify it or not, the seats are far from overpriced. The set of front and rears go for over $3000, and you can only buy skins (whatever stock remains) for your black ITR seats, and only in Canada. Recaro SRD's go for $1000-$1200 per set depending on finish and are a dime a dozen. But It all depends on what you're doing with the seats. My seats are dope for street, but I wouldn't reccomend them if your building a track car (which is exactly why I'm selling mine). Also keep in mind that the jdm srd's are a very slim fitting seat. Guys with bigger wastelines would be better off in a seat like mine, which is one of the main reasons we never got them over here.

My seats have a specific type of buyer, and I'm not in a rush to find him/her.

If there as rare as you say then you will get way more $ on ebay......but to me there rare for a reason....acura relized they made a mistake. imo there ugly

but a true die hard is out there waiting for these....ebay them and u will find your buyer

Back