ULTRA riced civic!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the Rice-A-Roni song comes to mind for some reason, and now i cant get it out of my head, so i hate that car even more. :nutkick:

Sidenote: I just ordered my E B16 F H block22 from HMO today. This is gonna be saweet!!!

Originally posted by preluderjs@Jan 9 2004, 04:57 PM
.... there is no B16, its a d-series, if you look in the engine bay you can see the SOHC valve cover.

really?????????

wow

thanks

captobvious.jpg

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Jan 9 2004, 07:58 PM
Sidenote: I just ordered my E B16 F H block22 from HMO today. This is gonna be saweet!!!

bring it bish!!!
u still aint gunna hang wit muh D19H72RQ12 swizzap y0!

I can appreciate the work *that someone else did*

I can hear the dueling banjos and everything. Sling blade comes to mind.

Summary:
This car started out as my daily ride. Little by little it became a master piece and now it's my pride and joy.

master piece.......more like piece of shit

man, this is why i hardly come on this site anymore...all you guys do is hate on fuckin riced out cars...its getting old...okay, so somebody has different tastes from you guys, no need to hate all the time. the car is nice, nice paint, good fabrication, good show car...i wouldnt drive it, but i aint gonna hate on it...so you guys should all just fuckin grow up already...everyday i see another "fucking gay ass riced out car, pics inside"...and if anyone wants to hate on me, i got two words, and i think you know what they are.

:violin: ricers are lame-o no matter how you put it. All show and no go is not the way to live

i would not care if i saw it and i would not mention it if i found it but then read it and notice that guy is a complete fucktardâ„¢ and didn't know nothing about his ride then i would feel the need to tell everyone hes is a riced out moron

His show setup is nice though... Carpet, models, trophies... Must be doing something right.

I'm willing to bet he bought it and knows nothing. Shit, do you know how many are like that out there ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jan 10 2004, 01:46 AM
man, this is why i hardly come on this site anymore...all you guys do is hate on fuckin riced out cars...its getting old...okay, so somebody has different tastes from you guys, no need to hate all the time. the car is nice, nice paint, good fabrication, good show car...i wouldnt drive it, but i aint gonna hate on it...so you guys should all just fuckin grow up already...everyday i see another "fucking gay ass riced out car, pics inside"...and if anyone wants to hate on me, i got two words, and i think you know what they are.

its all in good fun yo! :D relax. anyway..one thing's for sure. i wish i had that much money to put into my car. :worthy:

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jan 10 2004, 01:46 AM
:bawling: :baby: :bawling: :baby: :bawling: :baby: :bawling: :baby: :bawling: :baby: :bawling: :baby: :bawling: :baby:

oh calm the fuck down .... were not picking on the fuckin retard because its a show car (as far as show cars go its not that bad)
were picking on him cuz hes a fucking idiot and doesnt know shit

E - B16 SOHC with polished valve cover.

ummmm yeah.... ok :lmao:

gas meter

interesting :lmao:

Short stick

yeah .... i bet ... :lmao:

Custom slotted original front fenders

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jerkit.gif

Upgraded slotted rotters

rotters????? :wtf: