Um, I'm single.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Um, this is strange. Since we broke up on sunday we seem to be getting along great. I think we just make better friends. Now that I think about it, the only things we fought about were relationship shit. Lets just see how she reacts when I start hooking up with other girls though.

It's because you don't have the pressure of maintaining the relationship on your shoulders anymore. You can just be yourselves.

You two seem better off as ex's... maybe even friends, kind of like Seinfeld.

did you get atleast one last fuck on the day you broke up?

go fuck her sister/mom/cousin now.

he's prob getting lots of "last fucks"
leave it on good terms so you have a booty call to tide you over till the next one...

and she might freak when you start hooking up with other people... but how will you feel when you see her coming out of one of your friends rooms in the morning?

go fuck her sister/mom/cousin now.
She came over last night, then this morning she said "we can't be doing this"or something like that. The sex was great even though she scratched my neck which hurts like a bitch today.

I probably wont do well with seeing her hook up with other people but what can you do right, I'll get over it. As far as the coming out of a friend's room bullshit, every kid in my fraternity knows me and wouldn't try it. I guess I have a bit of a temper and a fist that does what it wants.

Her current away message: "hook up with trash see if I care"

I prefer "relationship challenged". Just kidding, the girl I'm hanging out with over the weekend I have know for awhile, we have hooked up before (but no sex), and lets just say there is sexual tenstion. PS-She is a graduate student, blonde, narrow waist, and at least Ds. Beautiful girl.

She came over last night, then this morning she said "we can't be doing this"or something like that. The sex was great even though she scratched my neck which hurts like a bitch today.

I probably wont do well with seeing her hook up with other people but what can you do right, I'll get over it. As far as the coming out of a friend's room bullshit, every kid in my fraternity knows me and wouldn't try it. I guess I have a bit of a temper and a fist that does what it wants.

Her current away message: "hook up with trash see if I care"

I prefer "relationship challenged". Just kidding, the girl I'm hanging out with over the weekend I have know for awhile, we have hooked up before (but no sex), and lets just say there is sexual tenstion. PS-She is a graduate student, blonde, narrow waist, and at least Ds. Beautiful girl.

puhleease.

dude, all is fair in love and war when you're single, no matter how tough you are. :)

Ok so two of the girls I'm now talking to I just found out are in the same sorority. But one is a Soph and the other is the grad student. It shouldn't be hard to work it out but I have to be careful. I went home with the grad student last night. No sex but her tits were better than I remembered.
I can figure it out, hell I'm trying to sleep with two girls tonight. The grad students and the ex. (yea the ex and I are now just hooking up. We will not get back together before you ask. I'm enjoying the single life too much).

Can someone please just kick me rediculously hard in my testicles.....

the correct response would have been, NO of his ex...
not or of his ex, implying that you want to see naked pictures of him OR his ex...

and she's not his ex anymore...
yea, imagine that
lol

no pics for you

Back