Um, I'm single.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"Or of his ex" means that he is nullifying the order "of slushbox?" and replacing it with "his ex". Had he said "And of his ex" then he would be requesting nudes all around.

So his grammar is correct. It's not Queens English, but Oxford, yes. (See, I just did it!)

Allow me to put the fun back in it:

Celerity is ________________ about these things.

Your friends will fuck her, if they haven't already. And she will do it readily.

why ? Because you're all young and young people like to make stupid decisions that either inadvertently hurt others, or purposely hurt others.

The truth will come out. Your friends are porking her. And you caught her coming out of your friends room after she wiped the baby batter from her chin. And all the things that you wanted to do with her, and she wouldn't do for you, she did for them.

Sorry, that's just what happens. The worst thing for a human being is a relationship, of any kind, with another human being.

Sounds like Celerity Has experienced these things. Damn ur bitter! lol.

Why did no one listen to Recked? She isn't the ex anymore, we're back together. A week apart put things in perpective fo both of us. Now she is pledging the sorority of my old ex. Sounds weird but she has a lot of friends that are already sisters and is pledging with a bunch of friends. And here's a pic.
n31504237_35779.jpg

Being single sucks, but its all good. In due time the right one will come along... dont look for her... she will find you.

still, pics or ban :)

btw, if i was in your fraternity i would have hit it already.
You obviously don't know my fraternity. Doug "The Head" Botti has had sex with just about every girl you find attractive so you have to move on freshmen fast. And I don't take seconds of any of my friends, I'm always first. I got mAd PlAyA gAmE yo. But seriously my game is good. That's why the old ex still tries to get back with me, over a year later mind you. Actually every girl I have every slept with still keep in touch with me and you know I'm not calling or IMing them.

And about pics, there are none, I'm the kind of asshole that would share them while we were still going out.

ah hahahahha, thats fucked up

the "ex" + dramaboy = wtf....
priceless

so lets see some more pics...

you know she's gonna have to do some crazy shit pledging right?
especially if your other ex gets involved :)
I know the sorority well, my old ex was the president and I know their process. It's nothing too extreme. And one of my friends is most likely going to be her "Big Sister".

Back