Un-Befucking-LIEVABLE !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Also, a little taste of their prowess: Hard to find on the site, so I screenshot it for ya

Attachments

• merc.jpg
    merc.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 155
That is fucking sweet. Coolest thing I have ever seen....and ive seen alot of sweet cars.

Fuckin badass, all the wood on that car gives me wood.

I've always believed that when it comes to cars, older=cooler

that pretty much trumps my T-bucket with an SR20DET idea, but I definately gotta do it now.

The 84 Celica restoration is pretty freakin' sweet as well. I just looked through all 300 something pictures.

Damn and I was all hyped up about my D15B swap. Still am :) but DAYUM that's just insane what they did to that ford. I don't really like classics or American muscle but that's impressing can't even down that.

I've found out that there are lots of people doing REALLY cool things out there.

If you wanna build a really old car with a SR20DE - DO IT. If you have an assembled engine and transmission, then you CAN fit it in anything. It's a matter of bringing over the wires, tricking it into CEL happiness and aligning axles and shifters. The same basic shit that went into hondaswaps before HASPORT and the like came around.

Back