Underhook Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
just a few pics I took this weekend while changing the O-ring valve cover gaskets for the plugs
so its sat kinda wet out but the streets are now dry its 70 out so I put shorts/old T on and pull my valve cover off and figure hmmmm good time to take some pics get my cam go take some pics and right after I start taking pictures I feel a drop..... hmmmm look around sunny as hell then next thing I know its POURING!!!!!!! JI@#$J@O$@IRNWIOAFOSD so I rush and slap the valve cover back on with new gaskets and close my hood then it stops and the sun is once again bright as hell

#@$()#@($)_$#@

ohwell some pics

s3e8a737dc054b.jpg

s3e8a739f3049c.jpg

s3e8a76ee79888.jpg

and same pictures from another angle =)

s3dfcc6dfe4f03.jpg

Jeffie, go twiddle your thumbs or do something that you know HOW to do ;)

Stroking your kitty is always an option....

I can call it a hook becuase its bent up enough from hitting the wastegate when my mounts were shot... =)
I have no idea how I got K for D but ohwell

wow, with the valve cover back on, it looks like a SOHC!! and the turbo gets hidden!!! that is a mad sleeper move!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, you're gonna have to show me your 'sleeper move'.

i'm calling this a FAKE. get real already!

-DOHC is not equal to SOHC

-Turbo is missing

-MSD, gone!

the MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xionger1@Apr 2 2003, 06:35 PM
wow, you're gonna have to show me your 'sleeper move'.

i'm calling this a FAKE. get real already!

-DOHC is not equal to SOHC

-Turbo is missing

-MSD, gone!

the MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You my friend, are a fucktard.

You are so new you dont even care to read around to learn. Jeffie's car is a civic, they come with d-series. That bottom pic my friend, is an old pic. He is running a boosted b16 in his car.

Thank you for playing "I'm a fucktard and can prove it". Your prize is a badge to show your :ghey:'ness.

Thank you

Drag thru

LOL... yeah jeffie7's full of shit ..... go race him be sure to throw up some serious cash $20k +
:lol:

lol look at what i started trying to be funny :p
why did he throw that pic in with the rest?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 2 2003, 06:19 AM
you call your hood a hook? :p

i was getting ready for seeing captian hook dancing around or something
just shows how wraped my head really is :blink:

Just b/c i don't have time to sit online all day to post my opinions, doesn't mean i don't know what i'm saying. No shit sherlock DOMESKILLA that civics come with d-series engines. Who in their right mind doesn't know that. Perhaps Jeffie should have had before and after pics. Why the hell would you post saying what he said and start with pics of a DOHC while ending with a pic of a SOHC. I don't know everyone here or what their driving and from the looks of things I could care less to. It's no wonder that there's this stereotype about tuners in general. From "Fucktards" like us.

-THANKS DOMESKILLA FUCKTARD for showing some class to newcomers.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by xionger1@Apr 2 2003, 07:42 PM
Just b/c i don't have time to sit online all day to post my opinions, doesn't mean i don't know what i'm saying. No shit sherlock DOMESKILLA that civics come with d-series engines. Who in their right mind doesn't know that. Perhaps Jeffie should have had before and after pics. Why the hell would you post saying what he said and start with pics of a DOHC while ending with a pic of a SOHC. I don't know everyone here or what their driving and from the looks of things I could care less to. It's no wonder that there's this stereotype about tuners in general. From "Fucktards" like us.

-THANKS DOMESKILLA FUCKTARD for showing some class to newcomers.

:rolleyes:

Do I sit here all day? No. I haven't been on here since i posted that and before that, i wasn't on for a couple of hrs looking around.

Okay... His avatar has an intercooler in it. His sig says something about boost. So I am Sherlock b/c i know how to fucking read. You remind me of those dumbass who run in a converstion and not knowing ANYTHING that is going on.

You should look around before jumping into something. We have a gallery, at the top left, you can search members galleries and learn a lot. btw, mine is called "delete" if you can to gander through them.

There is a stereotype on import tuners as being punk ass kids and for the most part, that is true. There are many of cool ppl here that are not like that, if you knew me, you would know i'm not, but you are calling bullshit on a member that has been here for months and if you search for "Jeffie7", 2nd or 3rd page you will see a topic saying "Incar videos" or something that was started by B (pissedoffsol). That is 2 of Jeffie's vids.

I never claimed to have class.. i'm in the minority of mini-truckers. you should toughen up if you seriously want class here. Some of the "main ppl" tear into asses for stupid posts. Get use to it. :)

Originally posted by B16@Apr 2 2003, 06:28 PM
wow, with the valve cover back on, it looks like a SOHC!! and the turbo gets hidden!!! that is a mad sleeper move!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:werd: :withstupid: :lol: how'd ya do that!?

er....he did say, "and the same pictures from another angle" just before that last pic. y'all need to chill. yo!

"quote"No shit sherlock DOMESKILLA that civics come with d-series engines. "end quote"

Civics only came with D series engines? sorry SI guys some one must have lied to you

the last pic is more or less a before and after since I find it very cute =) D series engines are cute =) even when fully built and boosted I still think they are cute

what makes you think Im legit domeskilla I think Im only member #3 hehehe

I just liked how the crowler retainers look as with how weird "when your use to older motors" the engine looks with the top off

you guys are onto me Im full of shit its not really a B16 its more so a B-um B something

GSR oil cover/pump/housing
Custom ITR JE pistons
some other goodies.. here and there =)

so its a b something

Back