Union county Jail escape.. and i didn't go to slap that day damn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
NJ.com: Everything Jersey
NJ.com: Everything Jersey

Oh yea, I'm sure the warden sure had a lot to do with it...

In just about every jail, the C.O.'s are stupid retards, sleeping, overly aggressive then go about they're everyday business ignoring inmates anyway. I used to throw the jumper in front the lower bunk, covering more than half my body and the guards never came in to see if I was actually there. It's really not that hard to fool the idiots they have working for the county anymore.

Not to mention, since I'm literally within feet of the jail parts of the week I hear and see lots of stuff. A C.O. was also supposedly fired for aiding in helping the escapes, apparently they left a note as well exposing the names of the officers who helped them acquire and keep the tools.

I heard about that the other day. I don't know shit about jail but why were they able to have posters on the wall, where would you keep the stuff to make a dummy?

Here's a funny comment I saw at the end of the article.
Posted by mathias2567 on 12/16/07 at 11:26AM
On the bright side it's good to see Latino's and African-Americans working together.

Lot's of jails allow inmates to have boxes or little locker things to keep commissary and other personal belongings in. guards a re supposed to check them thoroughly but never do.

We used to get yelled at for posters and such but it lead to guards ripping them down and we'd just put them back up. Eventually the guards get to lazy to keep going back in the cell to take it down

A prison guard was the one doing business with me and my ZX12. He acted like a roided crack head most of the time, violent outbursts and the such. a 300+ pound negro getting in MY face, threatening me. I weigh 135 lbs, 5'6" and got right back in his face. He was an asshole.

Just because they have authority doesn't give em the right to be assholes.

I know for the most part, I respected people who respected me, including guards and inmates, except for the few baby rapers and just plain rapists.

Back