unusual way to use a school bus

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn, thats really cool. fuck a big tow behind trailor...that you need a truck to tow.. all in one baby, and dirt cheap too i bet.

That's really slick - looks like the Mustang drove through the bus.

The loading angle is a bit akward, but I think I could get it to work. Not to mention you can put tools, tires and shit in the area in front.

yea i dont really understand why they left the car on an angle like that. i would have leveled it off once inside the bus.

Back in highschool me and a few buddys bought a school bus for $100. We just used it as a mobile partyspot. We had couchs and recliners and a TV with surroundsound wired up. Even wall to wall carpet and a refridgerator. here is a pic:
gallery_24267_409_43790.jpg

Now THAT is badass, but don't you need a CDL or some sort of endorsement for driving that?

We always just moved it at night time since it wasn't even on the road. Mostly stayed at my buddys house where we put a trampoline out the side door with a basketball hoop. We paid $101 for it (silent auction) and got a small bus with it too. That bus was traded for a brand new livingroom set. The big bus just got sold this past summer for $200 plus a $500 tax deduction from the fire house that purchased it for a demolition derby (great use of tax dollars eh?)

I think I found my next car transport...... :ph34r:

LOL yeah fuck towing my car around, ill just roll up to the track with a school bus! :laugh:

i want two
1- to transport to races
2- to have a place to shag victory poon

Buahahaaaaa.....here's a possibility.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1948-Ford-8...1QQcmdZViewItem

now if it was just closer to the NE... :cry:

But a short red bus, old...classy, and just enough room to wench the car in, have some toolboxes, and a place to sleep on a long trip...

but who am I kidding...it would never happen...No time off from work, limited vacation days, and no budget or a welder.... :mad:

But I can look and plan something... :ph34r:

Damn...this one is nicer than my damn house.....prolly easier to get a loan for too....and it could prolly tow a trailer behind it and hold the damn cars and tools....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kenworth-45...1QQcmdZViewItem

Back