Upcoming Code White!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So much for a code white a little pre-mature I'd say all I got was rain and ice that melted by morning.

this is why you never call a ***CODE WHITE*** until the conditions are go

damned amateurs :disgust1:

I got stuck in Chigaco for like 6 hours because of all the snow. Gee, thanks.

weather.com says 3-5inches in cromwell, i keep hearing on the radio 6-12inches.....

It will prolly be 68 degrees tomorrow

We got 10 inches of snow last night :) We haven't gotten 10 inches of snow in the past 5 years yet alone in one night...

we're getting....

SNOW%20-%2012%20INCHES%20OF%20SNOW%20-%20CD_LG.jpg

OH SH!t s0n!

me and the wife stopped into sears today to look at snow blowers...

after looking at the price, and the amount of snow I have to move...we walked out with....

just a new shovel...hehe.

damn crap is $600 for a decent one..and we don't see to much snow to justify something that awesome.

but she did want to go look at the new subarus..... :)

she wants a green 09 outback now....and I told her that we can trade the less than 25,000 mile 07 in and get the 09 and still walk out with about the same payment. Snowblower vs. new subaru???

I'll trade my snowblower. Or you can buy it for $200. I have to replace the fuel line because it's dry rotted

Lemme know cuz I'm about to give it to the firedepartment in exchange for them shovelling my driveway .

We've got about a freaking foot of snow. Ten miles north in Arlington there's about two and a half feet.

Crazy weather.

I was all excited to be moving from Spokane here in Washington so I wouldnt have to deal with all of the assbags that cannot drive in snow, and here we are with a foot and a half of snow on the ground in an area that hardly ever gets snow. The little one is way excited for all the snow though.

post pics of snow storms!

i'm playing hookey tomorrow.
starting around 10am here => hell coming home from work. fuck that. it's over an hour in the dry...

well our rain started at 11:30, and apparently didn't stop. There was a 1/4" of ice on my truck this morning. I can't believe I got the doors open. It took me an hour to chip off enough to actually move it... and now it's raining again.

crap. i NEED to get the brakes on my truck, fixed today. ive got no choice to. this is gonna suck...

:(

Back