upcoming movies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by micah@Sep 7 2005, 10:59 AM
way to go luke

btw it looks shitty imo :p
[post=550647]Quoted post[/post]​

you know you'll go see it
edit: and if that's gay, what do you recommend?

i recommend go buying the ong bak dvd if you still havent seen it, it just came out last week.

movies that are out that i want to see

4 brothers- looks decent
red eye - just cause that guy is a kickass actor

upcoming movies

king kong looks pimp
chronicles of narnia is gonna be badass

thats all i can think of ;)

Originally posted by micah@Sep 8 2005, 10:28 AM
i recommend go buying the ong bak dvd if you still havent seen it, it just came out last week.

movies that are out that i want to see

4 brothers- looks decent
red eye - just cause that guy is a kickass actor

upcoming movies

king kong looks pimp
chronicles of narnia is gonna be badass

thats all i can think of ;)
[post=551383]Quoted post[/post]​

tiff said red eye was gay. her taste in movies tends to suck though.

wtf happened to you getting on msn? i havent talked to you in a while.

red eye looks like it came out of my brown eye. i heard 4 brothers was alright, but it still looks shitty.

Chronicles of Narnia looks sick
Lord of War looks like it could be entertaining....

i didnt like ong bak. the moves where okay, just done too often and reply made me sick. i guess im just jaded now with all the cg and stuff like that. some like it though, however i prefer Kung Fu Hustle with Steven Chow. Its hella funny and the martial arts is just crazy. sure its fake as hell but man, what eye-candy.

i havent been to the movies in days, last was 40yr old virign and before that i cant even remember. but that one movie, excorism of emily watever looks creepy. and the transportor 2 looks rocking. too bad all the movies jet li has been releasing is just shatty. like is hong kong stuff better.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 8 2005, 08:56 AM
and the transportor 2 looks rocking.
[post=551425]Quoted post[/post]​

It was pretty good. Definitely action packed, and Jason Statham kicks some serious ass. I also so Four Brothers, definitely worth it. I liked it a lot, and the plot was pretty good. 40 year old virgin was pretty funny as well, not quite as good as wedding crashers, but damn worth it.

Stay away from Brother's Grimm. Horrible movie, got dragged to it by the special friend, and man it sucked.

I see about every movie, just because its only 7 bucks and something to do once a week.

Originally posted by micah@Sep 8 2005, 04:34 PM
OH YEAH EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE, I WANNA SEE THAT JUNK!

sorry caps :p
[post=551575]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm going to see it saturday, woot
are you working?

i'll probably cry. it looks scarry :ph34r:

Exorcism of Emily Rose, Four Brothers, and Lord of War all look pretty good. Jared Leto is the man. I'll prob see those 3 in the theater sometime soon, everything else can wait till DVD.

just saw emily rose. not exactly what i expected but i liked it alot. in the words of my girlfriend " i feel like i need to go my ass to church " ;)

Originally posted by micah@Sep 9 2005, 10:55 PM
just saw emily rose. not exactly what i expected but i liked it alot. in the words of my girlfriend " i feel like i need to go my ass to church " ;)
[post=552175]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, because april is just skurred. i felt like "i need to get posessed"
the exorcism parts were cool, the trial was boring and homo. it could have been directed WAY better.

freaking Wolverine movie http://imdb.com/title/tt0458525/

This and X-Men 3 (2006) are the first movies being produced by Hugh Jackman and John Palermo's new production company; Seed Productions.

hmm

Back