update and question on f22b1 boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

critchy88

havent been on here in over a year haha....riced out my accord a bit (95 exr sedan f22b1 auto 130k miles) a bit....dc header,2.25 pipe no cat no resonator magnaflow muffler 4 inch tip,aem cold air intake in the bumper,aem feul rail and sum other stuff cant remeber..anyway stock it wenr 0-60 in 10...got it down to about 7..so thers improvement.also little outside work projectors and euro tails,pirelli tires that good stuff. so on to my question...lookin intoa t3 turbo kit,comes with everything ,lines intercooler pipeing bov manifold ect...on ebay...wondering what psi of boost can i run on stock motor? and still use as daily driver...car is going to be used as a winter beater soon but still wanna have a bit of fun...also lookin into a 5 spd :)....not overly concerd bout the car to much ...dont wanna kill it completely cause i still need it for the comming winter when my car goes into storage,ike next march or so ill have that once my truck lease is up.help appreciated.

end of last winter,done all body work the spring,hawk pads and drilled rotors,lots of little things i cant think of:huh:

25303130193_large.jpg

I wouldn't push it anymore than 5-7 pounds unless you plan on building it up, and the auto tranny will probably go out on you anyway

yeah i was thinkin 7...kinda hp number outta this thing...shes spose be puttin out 145 er sumtin now wat could i expect? there will be a 5 spd if i do this....prob just get another car...anyway it'll be a while ill post any progress whenever it may be:D

If this is your winter beater and you need it to be reliable, then I'd just leave it non-boosted. You're asking for trouble with a cheap-ass E-Bay turbo kit...

and you would only gain maybe 50-65 hp to the wheels, and no you car does not put 145 to the ground, try closer to 100ish. If you want something reliable and better than a turbo on a stock f22, just swap in an h22 and be done with it

ahh mite say fuck it...sell it , put a set of long tubes on my truck or sumtin...maybe pay sum bills.....prob get a 5 speed later on or sumtin....the auto sucks ass...cant catch my truck,0-60 or top run...no govner with superchips :D...i dont wanna fuck with a engine swap.dont have the time.

Back