Update H22/H23

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey Desertnighteagle, what did you do about that oil leak? My friend just recently had his head swapped with a vtec h22, here in Little Rock, Arkansas think it's the first ever done around here, Now, he has a metal H22 head gasket, and the motor is leaking around the cylinder head, also he need some wiring work. He agrees with you in saying if he knew how much this was going to cost he wouldn't have done it. But, e was having head problems. Anyways PM me when you get a chance, and good luck with the Army.

Oh, gotta warn you guys about this awesome chick that is killing imports with her 4th gen Prelude Si, H23. She just recently won first place street division at the NOPI drags at Memphis over the weekend. You can contact her on arimport.com , she's 94preludechic. Holla :p

ok guys, good news and bad news. Well good news is that I bought a hondata P28 Ecu with the S200. Cost me close to $1000 after all was said and done. Bad news, well, car is back at the shop. but it's going to JE Imports on thursday (day after I leave for the army). Those guys are going to totally fix everything. He gave me an explanation why, and now, i definately agree. the h22 head needs to plugged, if my car was actually running vtec the oil would be shooting out instead of oozing. instead of removing the oil control orifice, leave it in, and run an external oil line from the oil pressure sensor the head, make it almost like a true LS/Vtec swap. I'm not sure if told you that there is not enough space for the golden eagle sandwich plate, but basically you can't use this part with the oil cooler because the oil filter doesnt have enough room to get on. anyways, thats all i can say about that until they fix it, but i won't know exact details because i leave for the Army... TOMORROW!!!! So I wish you guys good luck on your Honda Engine Swaps, and hopefully in 9 months or so you guys will have pictures posted of swaps and shit as will I because my Lude will be finished by then!!! It's good to have a dad that's into all cars!

Back