UPDATE - InterRacial Dating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

Well, it was awesome until she decided to start "talking" to her ex boyfriend on the phone while I was downstairs playing cool with her parents... yea to my surprise her parents backed me and were all over her ass like stink on shit! Anyhow we are on hold until she decides what she wants to do, even then I may turn my back and decide against "us". After this incodent (sp?) I decided to spend a little time with the Teg... found some cool shit for it and got my new B18A prepped for VTEC, via her dads help, my B16A1 Head and some other various parts out of her garage... her dad was like I hope this isn't the end of our friendship... I said "How could I do that you have all the tools I could ever use". This "EX" of hers, his name is Dylan and goes to Blue Springs South (it's out sister school, full of rich white boys with 300ZX's or so I've heard), has a Yellow S2K with 19's... I knew it was to good... motherfucka'. I don't know what to do... all this went down Saturday... Im hurt, but expected something like this to happen... she has called me 17 times (6 Voice Mails) since I got out of school, what is that a sign of.... One voice mail said.."Brian I am so sorry, I dont know what I was thinking, please call me as soon as you get this..." it was longer, cuase of the puases for sniffling and such... what should I do give her another chance, or leave? Im not a fighter, nor am I an arguer (word?).. I do know I care an aweful lot about her and she did this to me, for no reason...

:wtf2: why does this happen to me? Thanks for listening to me...

The other guy obviously fucked her over, like she did to you. So why don't you tell, well bitch "What goes around comes around, and looks like it came back to you." That should sum it up, unless you want to give her another chance, but you can't change a ho into a housewife. I am not trying to be an asshole, but the way you described it, that is how I see it.

wow. i went thru some bad shit with my ex chick this past saturday as well. im sure you read my <<the email that ended it all>> thread.

dont feel alone in that regard.

get your ass out there and get your hustle on !!!!

go find new chicks. a man should NEVER chase after a girl, the girl should chase after him.

this is my new motto in life. unless they earn my respect, im going to treat women like i just dont give a fuck.

Karnash the Asshole is coming back home.....Look for him in a local bar near you :ph34r:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 22 2003, 08:23 PM
wow. i went thru some bad shit with my ex chick this past saturday as well. im sure you read my <<the email that ended it all>> thread.

go find new chicks. a man should NEVER chase after a girl, the girl should chase after him.

this is my new motto in life. unless they earn my respect, im going to treat women like i just dont give a fuck.

Karnash the Asshole is coming back home.....Look for him in a local bar near you :ph34r:

And this attitude is going to get you laid so many times that it won't even be funny! :worthy:

Why is this thread called interracial dating? Seriously, just put dating...those days are so far gone except for the ignorant people.

As for advice, these matters are all about YOUR feelings. So the responses you are going to get are just opinions and such. This is totally up to you. If it were me and I had feelings for this girl, I would tell her exactly how I feel from what she did, and go from there.
Communication is everything (espicially about your emmotions which us guys tend to hide) and if your willing to see past her mistake, well you know the rest....NOW GO TALK TO HER.

Originally posted by sloazcrx+Oct 22 2003, 08:45 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 22 2003, 08:23 PM
wow.  i went thru some bad shit with my ex chick this past saturday as well.  im sure you read my <<the email that ended it all>> thread.

this is my new motto in life.  unless they earn my respect, im going to treat women like i just dont give a fuck. 

And this attitude is going to get you laid so many times that it won't even be funny! :worthy:

im through caring, im through being mr. nice guy. no more spending 3 weeks straight at a chicks house i just met, no more showing her that i care, because i dont....every one has got problems in life, deal with them when im not around.
im not your fucking shoulder to cry on nor your psychologist. if it gets me in your pants that night, or shortly thereafter, then yes....yes i do care. come put your head on daddy's lap and tell me alllll about it.

i just really dont give a fuck anymore. im not jaded, not mad, not frustrated....

im just out to have fun. :)

Originally posted by HatchSpeeD@Oct 22 2003, 08:52 PM
Why is this thread called interracial dating? Seriously, just put dating...those days are so far gone except for the ignorant people.

As for advice, these matters are all about YOUR feelings. So the responses you are going to get are just opinions and such. This is totally up to you. If it were me and I had feelings for this girl, I would tell her exactly how I feel from what she did, and go from there.
Communication is everything (espicially about your emmotions which us guys tend to hide) and if your willing to see past her mistake, well you know the rest....NOW GO TALK TO HER.

The man knows his stuff :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I just realized that you are in highschool. I also am remembering that you started dating this girl two months ago.

having said that:

WTF is wrong with you? You dated this girl for 2 months and your all upset??? YOU HARDLY KNEW THIS GIRL! MOVE ON! Your a young guy, your in school, fuck these skeezy bitches and thier game playing. Just remember something, YOU DATED THIS GIRL FOR TWO MONTHS!!!! Take it form someone prolly 10 years older, alot wiser and has been thru this game playing numerous times. When you have been with someone at least 6 months to a year, then MAYBE you should be upset.

I know I shouldn't be discounting your feelings an all but damn man! grow up! its justa highschool fling......

Love has no time limit, you don't know how much time they spent together, so you shouldn't tell someone how they should feel about somebody, it is just how a person feels. Maybe they spent everyday together, if that happens, why can't you fall in love within a month? When you are older that is when you see a person maybe twice a week, and then if it is really serious, maybe some lunches together, some dinners, and few sleep overs/parties/clubs, so on and so forth. Dude don't let him make you think that you are not in love, if you are then your are, don't confuse it with lust though, if you do, then we should be allowed to call you anything we want. If you are trippin' over this girl just to get in her pants, you are going to learn the hard way, well, we all do anyway.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Oct 22 2003, 06:21 PM
her dad was like I hope this isn't the end of our friendship... I said "How could I do that you have all the tools I could ever use

You guys seem to be forgetting one important part of the equasion... the tools! :lol:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 23 2003, 06:55 PM
Love has no time limit, you don't know how much time they spent together, so you shouldn't tell someone how they should feel about somebody, it is just how a person feels. Maybe they spent everyday together, if that happens, why can't you fall in love within a month? When you are older that is when you see a person maybe twice a week, and then if it is really serious, maybe some lunches together, some dinners, and few sleep overs/parties/clubs, so on and so forth. Dude don't let him make you think that you are not in love, if you are then your are, don't confuse it with lust though, if you do, then we should be allowed to call you anything we want. If you are trippin' over this girl just to get in her pants, you are going to learn the hard way, well, we all do anyway.

No one is saying how he felt about her, all I was saying is, that he is in highschool, and that there is more pussy runnin round than outside a chinese food restaurant. That with the fact that he has only dated her for about 2 months, no matter HOW much time you spend with someone, its VERY difficult to learn someones patterns/ behaviors in that time frame, even if they did see each other every day.

you had a fling, albeit a short one....move on to some new territory to conquer, you'll be better off in the long run. Think of it this, why should you care for someone you THOUGHT you knew when she is talkin to her ex behind your back? Move on and don't look back.....

No one is saying how he felt about her, all I was saying is, that he is in highschool, and that there is more pussy runnin round than outside a chinese food restaurant. That with the fact that he has only dated her for about 2 months, no matter HOW much time you spend with someone, its VERY difficult to learn someones patterns/ behaviors in that time frame, even if they did see each other every day.

That is all a matter of opinion, in your eyes he had a fling. I don't know how he feels, but it seems he likes her a lot. Maybe he is in love, you can not tell anyboy who they can love, how long they can love, and how fast they fall in love, that is just not right. If he feels highly of her and can forgive her go ahead, but I personally would not.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Oct 27 2003, 11:00 AM
I'm still undecided on what to do about her and I, I do want somenone to love me and everything, but I am going to Basic in December and dont want her to wait around for me and shit... you know I want her to live not worry about doing anything bad... I want her to enjoy her life until I come back, then we can start our lives-over. She tells me that she can wait for me but I dont know... 3 months 1 week then 17 days for MCT I don't know thats awhile...

If you are set on going and it appears you are, I would just break things off now before you leave. Chances are, when you leave that lil fucktard Dylan is going to try and weasel his way back in and if she still has the slightest feeling for him, it could be trouble and heartache for you. Not saying that your girl couldn't or wouldn't be true, but generally when temptation is there and the opportunity arises, people will cheat. Not everyone will, because I don't think anyone could get me to cheat on my girl but some people are weaker when it comes to ex's. If she cares for you then she'll wait for you and y'all can be together. Nothing losed. Good luck.

Surprised it hasn't been said yet, but steal her tools, beat up her dad and fuck her mom. Thats all you have to do, then the whole family will be OWNED. Oh yeah, then finish your car and spank ass on the little bitch kid w/ the yellow S2K.

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Oct 27 2003, 11:51 AM
Surprised it hasn't been said yet, but steal her tools, beat up her dad and fuck her mom. Thats all you have to do, then the whole family will be OWNED. Oh yeah, then finish your car and spank ass on the little bitch kid w/ the yellow S2K.

that has to be the stupidest thing you can ever do. it's dumb fucks like you that really give all guys a "bad name" i'lm tired of hearing girls complaining about "why are guys assholes" and so on and so forth. now stfu and get off hondaswap.

oh god dude, i cant believe your buying that crap, here it is, the awful truth no one has wanted to tell you yet, ehem. Her and that dylan guy were having sex ( i can tell because yo said he cried, thats a sure sign) then she wanted you too so she probably suggested a break ( explaining the her being single thing that was never REALLY true) so then you either a - screwed her or at least got a finger wet, fell in love, now shes on top and by talking to her again you have given her the upper hand yet again. NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN, and if you run into her, act like the happiest person alive and she'll be dying on the inside when she sees you happy without her, some more good advice- at that dylan dudes school there are probably hotter chicks anyway, pull the wool off your eyes dude, you cant get emotional over chicks anyway, easier said than done true, but heres my advice and its gauranteed to not get you hurt, take it or leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back