1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update: New Pics on my car!!!

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by Aleaf.CRX, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Aleaf.CRX

Aleaf.CRX Hates Cunts!

So, due to financial troubles, I could only send a couple pics with the worst damage. The rest is actually very minor. The door has some scrapes and the side mirror just busted out completely the other day. Besides that, these pics are the very worst parts. Let me know what you think!

Also, any tips, shortcuts, or advice is welcome, as long as it's constructive. Thanks.

Don't fun of how my car's painted either, I was just messing around since the paint was shot before that :D. I'm going to sand and primer it soon. I don't have to worry about it rusting here in Idaho. Desert ftw!!!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  2. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

Now would be a good time to learn to weld...

1 person likes this.
  3. Aleaf.CRX

Aleaf.CRX Hates Cunts!

I know how to weld a little.

4. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

I think you fucked up another CRX.

Poor crx.

1 person likes this.
  5. Aleaf.CRX

Aleaf.CRX Hates Cunts!

6. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Another.

As in, there are thousands of CRXs out there that got fucked up. You just fucked another one up.

7. Aleaf.CRX

Aleaf.CRX Hates Cunts!

The way you said it made it sound like I've owned more than one and fucked them up. It really isn't all that fucked up though and I've never even put a dent in the cars I've driven, so I think it'll be fine. Anyway, I need some constructive feedback, not just telling me what I've known for about 2 months now.

8. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

You kick ass by the way. I mean, fucking up a CRX sucks, but I like you, from what I've read of your posts.

Anywho, Don't fix it. Drive it til the wheels fall off and then get another car. Its not really worth fixing.

9. Aleaf.CRX

Aleaf.CRX Hates Cunts!

Wtf? I wasn't even rude. Grow up.

Anyway, I want to fix it, that's why I posted a thread on it. I just want to know where to start and any hidden things that might pop up, you know, not being able to see it from the outside.

10. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

What? Grow up? Read my above post. Its not sarcastic or mean or juvenile in any way.
    I said I like you, and that the car isn't worth fixing. Drive it til the wheels fall off and get another car.

11. Aleaf.CRX

Aleaf.CRX Hates Cunts!

Um, you told me to kiss your ass. That sounded rude to me. I don't really care though, i'm just stating a point.

Besides, I don't really have any useful posts....basically just dicking around on here. Unless the 'tude is the thing you're talking about lol, but other than that.

But I love my car and it loves me, so I wanna fix it. Unless there's a specific impossibility with fixing it, then i don't see the problem. Just a lot of hard work.

Do you know exactly what's wrong or going to go wrong with fixing it??

12. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

I said you kick ass.

Holy shit woman!

13. Bkkfarang

Bkkfarang New Member

front is an easy fix , simple replce the fender , your car be repaired but some one not skilled in body work it will be very hard to make the repair invisible . as for the rear panal to do it right means a replacement skin , cut the damage away and weld in the replacement , a dent puller bondo job will look like shit . sory to say but its true , i assume you were hoping for a chearer option , but if you love your car as you say do it right , not cheap

14. Justin66

Justin66 The Hondaswap Canadian

Whoa children, this is why any attempt at a serious texting/messenger conversation never turns out properly because emotion cant be passed. Im sure its all a misunderstanding, plus the car is easily fixable from the pics, just double check on your frame, im sure its ok.

15. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

its all good weve got this situation handled:D

16. Aleaf.CRX

Aleaf.CRX Hates Cunts!

Lol, nah, I've just been distracted and in order to read things right, I have to pay full attention. Ahaha sorry about that phyregod, I totally wasn't paying attention.

Little brothers ftl.

Anyway, yeah, I love this car. We've been through some shit, so I wanna keep it, if nothing for sentimental reasons. But I think it's got a lot of potential and I want to make it look good. It deserves that much considering what the kid that had it a few owners ago did to it. The owner before me used it for the "paintball wagon". Fucker.

17. 89civicsnatch

89civicsnatch New Member

The right rear 1/4 pannell can be pulled out. Just replace the front fender. I dont know if you have a certifit where you leave but the fenders are 44.99ea or hit up the junkyard.

18. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

:lmao: I went back and re-read your post twice just to be sure that's exactly what you said. hahaha Too funny.

19. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

He's not saying anything will go wrong, or that it will be extraordinarily difficult, he's just saying he doesn't think it's worth fixing. To actually fix it right (new body panels, refinishing, paint, etc.) you could easily spend more then the car's worth...

20. Aleaf.CRX

Aleaf.CRX Hates Cunts!

But the car's priceless to me....if I get another rex, it just won't be the same.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted