Update: New Pics on my car!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He's not saying anything will go wrong, or that it will be extraordinarily difficult, he's just saying he doesn't think it's worth fixing. To actually fix it right (new body panels, refinishing, paint, etc.) you could easily spend more then the car's worth...

Any Honda that is not being made any more is worth fixing meanie! :D

Someone told me to use a flat, softer surface to bang it out with. Like a small block of wood.

get a dolly from a local took shop, kinda cheap and do a good job with a nice hammer.

I'v had 2 fenders that were jacked "too bad to fix" in my mind. So I'd take them off and practice on them, only to end up with a fender that was good enough to bolt back up. They needed a tiny bit of bondo and alot of finish work, but they turned out very nice in the end.

I envy the guys who are skilled enough to hammer it back into shape so precicely, all it needs is a sealer coat and some paint. I'm nowhere near that ballpark.
:werd:
i'm slowly on my way. body work is like an art in my opinion more than any type of tech.

Someone told me to use a flat, softer surface to bang it out with. Like a small block of wood.
get a nice flat surface.put the fender on it,get a flat headed hammer and a ball peen hammer,,use can use a block of wod,set the wood on the inside of the fender(over the dent and hit it with the ball peen hammer,,after you get it mostly out,use the flat hammer on the inside and put the block of wood over the outside,(where the dent is)
i used to do this with my racecar it works well

Back