** update ** on my engagement read up!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
First off, sorry about not being around so much... i know i was missed :) But i have been busy as of late, with all types of crap. I work 60 hours a week fixing peoples computers at comcast. I bought a brand new 36 inch hdtv, xbox 360 with 4 games and i am about to buy a new car. Things are going well for me and i am finally going to finish school next year! i cant wait. Taking time off sucks ... But the biggest this in the past 21 years of my life just happened to me today...

meandholly.jpg

I got engaged to my sexy woman Holly:) i know i am young but it has been an awesome relationship these past 2 years. So i figured id top it off with a ring. This girls owns all... besides claytons wife :) I have never been with a girl who can hang with me while out drinking, has been so helpful when i didnt have a job and has supported me so much. I love this girl till the end and i just figured id let you know how i have been :cool:

are you 7 feet tall? lol get her some heals :p

congrats bro

congrats, my gf and i are not getting engaged, we got an apartment together... i should get pics and post em like everyone else did....

congrats!!

it's tough finding that girl who you can be yourself around ALL the time and be loved for it, right? LOL

it's nice to hear, amid all the break ups, that there's long termers!

congrats man...if you can find a woman who stands beside you through all shes a keeper

that makes 2 of us! sweet! good luck bro. HAPPY MARRIAGE. lETS HEAR IT FOR YouKnowWhoIBee.....................HIP,HIP............. :toot:

Quoted post[/post]]
I have never been with a girl who can hang with me while out drinking, has been so helpful when i didnt have a job and has supported me so much. I love this girl till the end and i just figured id let you know how i have been :cool:
While I don't see an engagement in my future I would like to say that having a girl that can hang while drinking is a quality of a keeper. All my ex's thought I drank to much (which I kind of do) but my current gf loves to come out and drink with me. Shit, that's how we met.

this has been the hardest time in my life i feel. And celerity did say it best in the other thread about the goldon parachute. But to my demise holly and i are done all together.

*story - He birthday comes around, and i take her out to a nice dinner ($150+) but we go early. SO she can go to the bar with her friends. Thats no biggie to me because i was tired and didnt want to go out. Well, if i would have i would have busted some heads. Turns out waiting outside is the guy she is "dating" while still engaged to me. They all hop in a car and go to the bar to celebrate her birthday. I stay at home, chilling, trusting what she does. Well i shouldnt have. Comes home at 2:00am and drops a bomb.

I am laying there and she crawls over me in bed to hold me. She grabs my hand and gives me back the engagement ring. I was like... wtfmate! but i thought she was drunk so i slept it off. When i wake up in the morning i put the ring back on her finger where it should have been. She turns over and says i dont wana marry you, keep your ring. She says that she has feelings for someone else and wants to see the single life again... IS SINGLE LIFE BREAKING UP WITH ONE B/F AND GOING WITH ANOTHER GUY? Me being the dumbass i am immediatly beg for he to come back not knowing the consequesnces. Welp turns out that night she was kiss this guy, at a bar, in front of all my friends who frequent there.

I let it sit in her head till i got home from work that night at 11:30. We decide to stay together and work it out. She will stop talking to this guy, and focus on me. So i set off to "repair" our relationship. But does repair mean cheat on me again??? i think she thinks so. While i am working 2:30-11 at night, she is out with this guy for the past 3 nights. Doing whatever with him in my apartment. So her bday was friday, and we got back together saturday night. Lets move on to monday night.

At work i am sending her text messages and calling all day. She is not answering, but i know she is off of work. So i have a bad feeling in my stomach. It is my best friends 22nd birthday and we were going to go to a bar. But he wasnt feeling up to it t the last minute, so i was going to go home. I get a call from Holly asking if i am coming home tonight? I have never had her ask that and she states she wants a night alone. HELL NO! not in my apartment, so i tell her yes i will stay out but immediatly come home. Well the guy just left my apartment right before i got there. He took her out to one of "our" resturantes we frequesnt. This hole in the wall tavern with good ass food.

Come in the door, still together and i get so mad. She said she was sleeping the whole day, but then she fessed up to going out to dinner and "hanging" out afterwards. So i am immediatly pissed. I tell her to fuck off, but then 2 seconds later, beg for her back because she is the only person i used to turn to for my pain and troubles. So she breaks up with me, to see how her and this guy goes. I dont care how they go, i just want to move out of my apartment and move on with my life. As soon as my car gets out of the shop this week, i am definatly leaving. I think i am gonna spend some time in PA with my parents, just kicking back and regrouping myself. I am also thinking of buying a new car :) i would like to get rid of everything that reminds me of her. I want to be free again.

But that is my update... shitty i know. But i am sad and need to vent.

:eek: holy shit turn for the worse, sorry to hear that bro.

fuckin A right. buy a new car yO.

that sucks about her being a whore. i know its tough to hear because you love(d) her... but that's all that she is.

especially after you caught her... she's still bangin this kid in your apt. that's whack

been there, done that bro. it sucks, especially when the person you are so used to turning to for comfort is the one hurting you. you gotta get out though, people don't change, and you can't change someone. they are who they are.

the bright side is that theres someone else out there. i had a post going last night about this girl i met recently, getting ready to go update it with what happened the whole night at school with her. basically theres a little drama, but she is totally into me,a nd im into her. i could go on, but i still gotta type it in my thread.

trust me theres other girls out there. fuck that, no one's worth your time if they don't respect you.

i say you do one of those posters, someone posted the image a while back, basically it had a pic of the girl and was like a wanted poster or missing poster, something like that. it went on to tell that she was a whore and some details. do something like that and post em up everywhere she frequents, haha.

Back