** update ** on my engagement read up!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

too far, and drive her up here.

i need to try out my new hockey mask.

The thing that Steve said about women wanting to change men, has been well documented and said by many, many people.

Same is to be said for men not wanting women to change - unless of course, they feel like this is the best they can get, and then they attempt to change her to be more appealing because they don't think they could have otherwise landed her.

I believe this stuff to be 100% true.

The first article was hard to understand, but I think if one took the underlying message that women want what they can't have - they described everyone in life. The fact that women have a far easier time and more socially accepted way of trying to get what they want, makes them different - all they have to do is look pretty and open their legs, in most cases.

If it was these easy for guys to manipulate women they would. This is noted by pretty boys that don't have a brain and all they have to do is sit there, look good, and whip their dicks out. Unfortunately for us, most of us aren't that guy - it comes far more difficult.

Here in lies our difference.

False. Women love men every bit as much as men love women, and for all the same reasons.

I mean you SAY all they have to do is "whip it out" but honestly, were in a public place and some chick just lifted her skirt and called out, would you ? How nasty is that ? Where has THAT been ?

Girls just have higher standards because they can have higher standards. Whip it out in front of an ugly girl, she'll dive faster than you can imagine.

You're trying to generalize to make one observation for one of the sexes apply to both. They don't apply to both, if they did we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But it is just a botch though, we have slept together the past 2 nights... holding each other. And last night i kissed her with more emotion then i have felt in the last 3 months combined. I had a damn tear when i kissed her. She is giving me false hopes and trying to make it seem liek this guy is soo cool . He has been with 36 girls... she is just going to be another notch on the belt and she will crawl back to me! And i gave her one way and one way only. By the time i move out (~10 days) she has to choose me or him. Forget about me if you think i am going to worry about if this guy is sleeping with my girl in her bed while i am at home still having these feelings. This guy is a total tool and treats girls like shit. But holly still wants him. And i plead my case every hour on the hour, and it doesnt faze her. But at night when it is time to go to bed... she is all over me. fuck her!

Quoted post[/post]]
But it is just a botch though, we have slept together the past 2 nights... holding each other. And last night i kissed her with more emotion then i have felt in the last 3 months combined. I had a damn tear when i kissed her. She is giving me false hopes and trying to make it seem liek this guy is soo cool . He has been with 36 girls... she is just going to be another notch on the belt and she will crawl back to me! And i gave her one way and one way only. By the time i move out (~10 days) she has to choose me or him. Forget about me if you think i am going to worry about if this guy is sleeping with my girl in her bed while i am at home still having these feelings. This guy is a total tool and treats girls like shit. But holly still wants him. And i plead my case every hour on the hour, and it doesnt faze her. But at night when it is time to go to bed... she is all over me. fuck her!

ive been with 29 different women. so what?

i grew up though. sleeping around isnt as much fun anymore. i just wanna strangle shit. :p

After the things that she has told you, I would not allow her in my bed. You need to end this NOW.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ive been with 29 different women. so what?

i grew up though. sleeping around isnt as much fun anymore. i just wanna strangle shit. :p
You should worry about a dude that fucked 36 girls fucking "your" girl. If she does choose you and you are dumb enough to take her back, send her to get tested first. I have one friend who is at 28 and at those numbers its not quality ass and its not always clean.

Quoted post[/post]]
After the things that she has told you, I would not allow her in my bed. You need to end this NOW.
Hell yea.

dont fuckin sleep with her anymore!! shit, i slept on the couch for a while before me and the ex moved out, because she was doing that shit.

yeah i am worried about a guy with 36 girls... and alot were in high school where people didnt worry about stds. And i dont want my "little girl" to get a disease or i dont want her to get hurt. And the hell if i am going to have sex with a girl who cheated on me, with a "man whore". I have been with 7 people and i think that is too much. I am not about sleeping with girls just to rack up my numbers. I am about getting to know them... then i know i get constant ass. quality vs. quanity.

*fixed

and i am saying when i sleep with her, that means in the same bed... not intercourse :)

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah i am worried about a guy with 36 girls... and alot were in high school where ppl didnt worry about stds. And i dont want my "little girl" to get a disease or i dont want her to get hurt. And the hell if i am fucking a girl who cheated on me, then fucked a "man whore". I have been with 7 people and i think that is too much. I am not about sleeping with girls just to rack up my numbers. I am about getting to know them... then i know i get constant ass.
that ddin't make a lot of sense towards the middle. you better wrap thta shit though, you don't wanna end up with some shit from your girl.

NO. Just stop, NOW. Don't even let her be in the same BED with you, that's what I mean. The sooner you separate yourself physically from her, the sooner you will realize taht she has NO intention of coming back to you, no matter what you might think. Go back and reread your posts paying particular attention to the things she has said to you. GET OUT, stay with a friend, anyone, but not there.

again, listen to everyone. chances are, you won't and you'll get burned in the end probably just like every other person that went through this shit. of course you don't want to listen and just walk away. just remember though, most fo the guys here are talking from experience with this and are warning you so you you can get away without getting hurt worse. trust me, it will happen. realize that its over, it was the second that she went to another guy. it sucks but its true. you shouldn't even want to be together after that.

think about later in life if you stayed together. first off, she has obviously showed how easy she strays. Now, what happens when you get into a career, get a degree and start working, or whatever, and you get busy at work for periods of time. if you stay together, there's always going to be that suspicion in the back of your head if shes fucking around behind your back, and who knows you might be right. do you really want to have to deal with that.

i know i wouldn't. but then again, i am really pessimistic sometimes, and i think once a relationship is tainted by something like that, thats it. once someone, either a GF or friend, breaks my trust, they can go fuck themselves. yea i might still talk to them, but i could never consider them a friends again.

Remember what I posted. you're on the wrong plane, no one is a bitch and no one is an asshole. It happens, and it's best you correct it ASAP.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah i am argueing right now with her... she is a bitch.
the thing taht used to piss my ex off the most is when she would try to insult me and i would just be like "ok", "fine", "uh huh", stuff like that. i wouldn't even argue back. it was funny as shit, id be sitting there smiling and she would be flipping out trying to get me to argue back, haha

but i dont get it... i am still in love. right now when i finished yelling at her she came to me and said she is sorry and wishes she could take it back. Then we start to kiss... and get all hot and bothered. i wish i could run but i cant hide from love. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life and i need to listen to you guys to get away but i cant :cry:

thats life. shits not as easy as it should be. any big decision is going to be hard in one way or another, but you gotta pick the one that is going to the benefit you in the best way possible after the hard part is is in the past.

i was not over my ex for a long time, a long time. then one day everything just changed. i don't even remember what did it, but i started to see it wasn't the end of the world. i have a lot mroe things to worry about than her.

you'll get over it

Whenever she does shit like that, what she's doing is manipulating you. She pushes you off then she brings you right back, so you're ready to be the brunt of her next attack.

Back