** update ** on my engagement read up!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wonder how many pages this will get to before he gets some balls? lol

i noticed each page pretty much says the same damn thing over and over.

hey, since you said its just free ass now, Donkey Punch her and tell us if it really works :laugh: :laugh:

yeah i think i need to re-evaluate my life. Now my "boy" that i was supposed to move in with... is not answering my calls and he is not making any effort to contact me about signing the lease, signing my free cable to the new apartment, how much i owe or anthing. I am just contemplating moving back in with mom and dad. They are still charging me rent but not like i am paying now. They do live ~50 minutes from work. But i dont mind the drive i just need a decent car. I need to get it fixed, and i need to start moving out. Me and Holly and getting better, and we are trying to work things out as far as friendship goes. I am not gonna hate her, i am just gonna support her no matter what, I will just live at home in PA and see my family that i have seen twice in 5 months. I think i do need family right now and i also need a cheap place to live :)

Let me tell you. Don't let a woman walk all over you like a doormat. She will learn that no matter what she does (or who) you'll let her come back. She WILL use that to her advantage.

Being friends will be hard. Trust me. There's too much history. You may want to talk now and again, but when you get another girlfriend, I don't suggest talking to her at all... especially if it upsets the new girl. Once again, too much history. She may try to influence you and your new girl.

I'm being totally serious when I tell you women are emotionally and mentally manipulative. If you say 'No, my girl's not like that' I'm calling you the idiot who doesn't see that you're being manipulated.

Ok, so not ALL girls are like that, but most of them that I talk to are. And this from a female anyway... I've done it. I don't find it entertaining anymore. I get nothing out of it. Once she grows up (if she does, since most just love reaping the rewards of their labors) she'll realize that it's not worth it.

It's a lot more rewarding just being yourself and being loved for who you are. You don't have to hide.

I hope you guys work things out to where it benefits everyone, and I'm sorry to hear about what happened.

Quoted post[/post]]
Being friends will be hard. Trust me. There's too much history. You may want to talk now and again, but when you get another girlfriend, I don't suggest talking to her at all... especially if it upsets the new girl. Once again, too much history. She may try to influence you and your new girl.
Happened to me, my ex, and my gf. Me and the ex were on bad terms at first then became civil. Then the gf comes into the picture and the ex is all of the sudden a bitch so I had to stop talking to her completely. It's funny because now one of my friends in my fraternity is fucking her, haha. Fucking sorority girls.

haha. my ex just left the most random bitchy message on my voicemail the otehr day that she wanted to give me anything back and me to get out of her life completly. this was all after not talking to her for like two weeks, so it was completely unexpected, haha. now i called her today because her mom got put in the hospital, so i wanted to know what was going on, and it turns out she has a BF now.

it all came together. i dont give a shit, but it seems she has some little bitch bf that is pushing her to eliminate me out of her life. whatever

Back