update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Antisway bar goes on tomorrow, taillights will finally be tinted black tomorrow, too. I hate my gas mileage and all the squeak the car has. I hate having no hours to work to make money. I'm tired and need a beer. The O.C. is a cool new show. I like it and the chicks in the show. The new HAG site is taking way too long to be finished. I have the coolest watch ever. I bought a $20 leather recliner/ottoman setup from work with a great discount and it rules. Pictures soon. My "new" cell phone is a pile of crap. I'm gonna get a N_Gage when they come out. Should be a better phone. Planetside, Star Wars Galaxies, and Global Operations all stole my money on these worthless games that should all burn. Walmart is full of college dropout nazi managers who kick me out because i make a disrupting scene in the store. the nearest import shop has an employee who says his 97 accord with a 1.6L engine (?) beats all V6's he races. I had to show him his block has f22b2 stamped on it which equals 2.2L. my wireless mouse sucks, and so does all my microsoft crap. family guy is hilarious so i burned 3 cds full of episodes off of kazaa. i'll be away from hs boards for a few months soon so someone else will have to mod the place in my spot. i hate gold civic hb's with a fuggin' passion. all their drivers can burn. hey kid by the ataris is the coolest song ever and is blasting. mean people suck. a friend got a '66 beetle and it's going completely euro style, because of my advising. it'll be sweet. got chases from an abandoned kmart parking lot today for doing cookies in the beetle. bummer. warped tour is highly recommended, but evanescence sucks in concert as i just saw. cold is cool. i think cauterized will be a good new punk band. i still have a bunch of fireworks i need to blast. i have enough sparkler bombs to blow up a civic. fun stuff. wireless net on a laptop is cool stuff. so is california, but not their stupid street laws and emission requirements. my dad's new f150 is fast for a truck. bigger engine than the stang. i can only imagine what a lightning is like. my old honda is doomed. three sets of washer led's have gone through the car, and now two underbody neon kits of many colors. the fender is smashed in and there are stickers everywhere. the owner tells people his radio is worth $800. i payed $200 for it new and left it in there for a reason. hey, blue neon in a computer case is cool. so is spare change, but that all goes to soda machines at work. i'm gonna go crazy when livewire is stopped being made. i'm gonna stockpile and sell it on ebay for a million bucks next summer or so. peeling the tint of my car costs over $150 professionally, so i can't even imagine how fun that'll be tomorrow doing it myself. i need cash for new tint now. dark= cool. auto-x on sept 1st and drag racing on friday afternoon/evening. maybe my car can start making money lol, but it needs a better suspension. oh wait, the sway bar goes on tomorrow. i want to trade by xbox and all the games for a nitrous kit. anyone want it for $300? it's worth well over $500. all i need is counterstrike. best game ever. S0ULF|RE pwnd j00 w/a hs. stupid ditch has no water so my whole yard is near death. not even any rain for 7 whole weeks. figures i rain-x my car and then it'll never rain. argh. i wanna drift like mad in a torrential downpour. britney spears is hot. too bad she can't sing anymore. guess she'll be doing 'adult entertainment' in a year or so. never ever take compressed air for cleaning a computer and put it upside down and breathe it in.whoa it's weird dude. why in the world would anyone ever get me a hula dancer for my car as a grad present when the dancer is a guy? weird, now it's stuck to my computer with the blue neon, warped tour stickers, and honda emblem. and my $10 52x cd burner. another work discount. pengiuns are the coolest animals and need to be introduced to the alaskan wilderness. hey, it's 10:26 and i'm bored so i'll end this random madness.
so yeah :usuck:
how much other random bs can this thread take? i've done my part

you're leaving the boards for a few months?
where ya going?

hrm.... maybe its time to hold a draft for a new mod

biding starts at $50. nah, i won't be sure until beginning of Sept if i'm outta here or not.

dude u need to get high or somethin. hehe j/k! just say no! there is this spray stuff they sell at pep boys/autozone for removing tint. you spray it on, cover the tint with saran wrap and let it soak for awhile, then its supposed to come off pretty easy. then i think you are supposed to repeat the process for the glue it leaves behind on the window. im not sure. just read the instructions. someone who ran a tuner shop told me they use it and it isn't hard.

how long did it take you to type that shit?

with the window tint shit, take a black garbage bag, and cut it to fit your window. spray an ammonia based window cleaner on the window*inside* and put the bag on over it. let it absorb in the full sun for 30 mins or so. take the bag off then use a razor blade and it should peel right off.

if you live in montana i would not get the N_Gage that runs on the gsm network and is huge... what phone do you have? i'll be a mod :D

Kyocera 1335. My last phone was the same and was crap, too. Still have another year on my contract and I can't afford to pay for a new phone outright.
I'll try that window tint trick, thanks.

kyocera fones blow. i've replaced mine around 4 times in 5 months due to "software failure". i have the 2235 <_<

Here's the purple faded tint. Took 5 minutes to remove and there's barely any glue on the windows. Thank god for cheap tint. New 20% will go on in a week or so :)

oldtint.jpg

legal limit is 20 back 35 front, so i want it smooth the whole way around. i love the 20 on my Accord. looked awesome and i could still see outside at night.
accordclean6.jpg

same shop who did that will do my mustang.

thats cool mang. limo is legal an back windows and rear passenger windows. 20% is legal up front :)

Back