updated car pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
I washed the car up, so I thought I would put up some updated pictures of the rustang. For those who dont' care, :moon:

anglebr.jpg

bl.jpg

br.jpg

fl.jpg

fr.jpg

grill.jpg

interior.jpg

interior2.jpg

The little sound system, which barely fits in the trunk. There is no height in there.
radio.jpg

boxamp.jpg

trunkbox.jpg

Yeah, 150. It won't go that fast once i put in the 3:55 gears, but will shave half a second off my quarter mile. I'd like to see a $400 streetable mod, installed, do that on a Honda =)

dash.jpg

As always,
v8-sticker2.jpg

I do miss my Honda a lot, and once I can find a decent paying job, I'd like to get a project CR-X to work on.

you're still able to see 150, camaro's are on 3.42's are running 160 and some that have 3.73's are pushing them to a good 150 with the right power.

Nice car, def need a shifter :) .. now go build the motor up already! :p

Where's the Hondaswap sticker? :p

yeah, i just got it about a month or so ago for graduation. only mods it came with were a crap radio and a huge k&n open element air filter. so i dumped over $500 for the little system and another $110 for a new radiator fan motor that went out.
most importantly, i saving money to move out. i rather put $500 towards rent than my car. but by the end of the year, i'm hoping for gears, snow tires, and flowmaster catback.

definaly gotta do something about the 3 foot shift lever
and clean up the wires in the trunk :)

looks like its in good shape
i like the pod above the center vents.... is that for the clock???

i've got a bud w/ a 95 Cobra w/ a 408 stroker that has a 12.8:1 compression ratio. it runs 10s all motor and 9s on spray. he just got an 03 cobra and is parting his car out.

i assume he still has all of these parts for sale.

Scat 4.0" stroke steel crank
Probe Ultra-lite Pistons
D.S.S. Billet Aluuminum main girdle
ARP Main and Head studs
Canton 7qt. race pan
O-ringed block and heads with copper head gaskets
TFS High Port (street heat) aluminum heads by Total Engine Airflow
Competition Cams solid roller
SVO 1.6 roller rockers
Pro Engines stud girdle
Edelbrock Super Victor intake converted to EFI
42lbs. Lucas Injectors
Pro-M 77mm Mass Air
90mm Accufab TB
Dynamic super comp c-4
2" Hooker SuperComp Headers w/3.5 Dr. Gas X-pipe
Dynomax Race Bullet Mufflers
Ford Motorsport 3.73 Ring and Pinion
26x10.5 Mickey Thompson E.T. Streets for Track
Nitrous Express adjustable race kit 50-300 H.P.

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 10 2003, 04:12 PM
i've got a bud w/ a 95 Cobra w/ a 408 stroker that has a 12.8:1 compression ratio. it runs 10s all motor and 9s on spray. he just got an 03 cobra and is parting his car out.

i assume he still has all of these parts for sale.

Scat 4.0" stroke steel crank
Probe Ultra-lite Pistons
D.S.S. Billet Aluuminum main girdle
ARP Main and Head studs
Canton 7qt. race pan
O-ringed block and heads with copper head gaskets
TFS High Port (street heat) aluminum heads by Total Engine Airflow
Competition Cams solid roller
SVO 1.6 roller rockers
Pro Engines stud girdle
Edelbrock Super Victor intake converted to EFI
42lbs. Lucas Injectors
Pro-M 77mm Mass Air
90mm Accufab TB
Dynamic super comp c-4
2" Hooker SuperComp Headers w/3.5 Dr. Gas X-pipe
Dynomax Race Bullet Mufflers
Ford Motorsport 3.73 Ring and Pinion
26x10.5 Mickey Thompson E.T. Streets for Track
Nitrous Express adjustable race kit 50-300 H.P.

who built the motor? (i'm just curious).. i'm going to look at a black 96 when i move down there, too bad i'm going modular or i'd hit that up. Nice performance for it still being a small block. A lot of ppl are building the pushrod motors, and the modular motors aren't as popular or have the following.

A friend of mine just bought a 03 cobra 10 anni, sweet fucking car, i have acouple of pics of it in the gallery called "svt cobra".

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 10 2003, 01:05 PM

looks like its in good shape
i like the pod above the center vents.... is that for the clock???

yes, it's the factory clock.
it's a perfect place for a boost and/or fuel gauge.

the first things on your list should be some 3.73 or 4.10 gears, full lenght headers, x-pipe, and high flow mufflers.

after you do all that:
-slotted/cross-drilled rotors
-shocks and springs
-better sway bars
-short shifter
-CAI
-throttle body

did wonders for my car.

Nah, I want 3:55. I need to keep a decent highway mileage, too. 3:55's are what the 03 Cobras come with stock. Right now I believe it's like 2:73's in there.
I'm not going to spend $180 for a fenderwell intake when it already has a huge K&N.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jul 10 2003, 05:15 PM
Nah, I want 3:55. I need to keep a decent highway mileage, too. 3:55's are what the 03 Cobras come with stock. Right now I believe it's like 2:73's in there.
I'm not going to spend $180 for a fenderwell intake when it already has a huge K&N.

yes, but with the OD you can safely run 3.73's and be fine, even 4.11's will be fine (you'd run atound 3300-3500 at 70), but you have to stay in our powerband and the stock 5.0 would be worthless with 4.11's, imo.

Since the cobra's have the cheap version of the t-56 6 speed that the viper and f and y bodies use, they have 2 OD's, so they can run 4.30's (a LOT of them do) and be normal at highway speeds.

ok. now that i see under your hood i take back what i said about the CAI. keep what you got.

i would still atleast upgrade to a set of 3.73's
i wouldn't get anything less than that. IMO.

i put 3.73's on my stang and it runs like a champ even at highway speeds.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 10 2003, 04:17 PM
who built the motor? (i'm just curious).. i'm going to look at a black 96 when i move down there, too bad i'm going modular or i'd hit that up. Nice performance for it still being a small block. A lot of ppl are building the pushrod motors, and the modular motors aren't as popular or have the following.

A friend of mine just bought a 03 cobra 10 anni, sweet fucking car, i have acouple of pics of it in the gallery called "svt cobra".

i think CHP built it but i'm not sure. i saw those pics you uploaded, schweet.

Originally posted by comutek+Jul 10 2003, 05:36 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Jul 10 2003, 04:17 PM

i think CHP built it but i'm not sure. i saw those pics you uploaded, schweet.

he lives in arlington (where i'm moving to), might have to come beat a civic :p

Hmmmm.. PURTY SN95 you have there.

I took some pics of my baby yesterday, too! :)

Stock with 95k miles, custom 5 lug conversion including ranger rotors and a FRPP axles and drums kit, Motorsport 9mm wires, a Moroso fenderwell intake, POS 2.5" offroad H pipe, 2.5" 2 chamber FlowBastards with chrome BBK tailpipes.

When my t-5 tranny went out, I put in a Centerforce clutch, Pro 5.0 Shifter, and a Tremec TKO transmission...

Besides that, paint, Saleen wing, 2.5" Fibertrends cowl hood, and some strictly custom ring problems in cylinder #8, she's pretty stock, and still manages low 14 second 1/4 mile times. 2.73 gears and all.

fbb7ec54.jpg

fbb7ec4d.jpg

fbb7ec43.jpg

damn ive never seen the inside of a mustang before... that shifter is hella over to the left thats crazy does it take long to shift or it just look like that?

Back