Updated pictures of my B16 Wagon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i recommend that you take your time masking everything under the hood and spray paint it with a couple coats of flat black. just make sure to tape everything good.

i am getting a wagon next with a b20... you sir are an inspiration... great job

just get rid of the tach. thats the only thing I dislike

i recommend that you take your time masking everything under the hood and spray paint it with a couple coats of flat black. just make sure to tape everything good.

i am getting a wagon next with a b20... you sir are an inspiration... great job

just get rid of the tach. thats the only thing I dislike
Thanks man. There's a lot better looking ones out there, so I'm glad I can compete. I'm going to paint the engine bay soon, just whenever I have enough time and I'm not sick..

Would anyone believe me if I said I did all this work myself? And that the paint is rolled on? Cause it's true :) Cost me about $20-$30 with the flat black for the door jambs included.

I love budget cars!

To each his own about the tach. I personally like it there, others don't. It's personal reference I guess.

I'm thinking about some kind of forced induction, not sure yet. Would be cool to see a huge intercooler sticking out of the front bumper though. Though I want to buy a drift car and a crotch rocket, so who knows! lol

Last edited:
Well, despite the fact that I feel like garbage, I decided to spray my engine bay.... :D

Just some quick low quality pictures from my phone..
030.jpg

031-2.jpg

032-1.jpg

P.S. The doctor seems to think I have mono.. Just effin what I needed!

looks good.

"I thought I had mono for 3 years. turns out i was just really bored."

My doctor thinks I have mono every time I go. I always get sent to the blood lab across the street, they always take my blood, and I never have it. Guess it's better to be safe then sorry though, or something :)

Back