updated to 1.2 Final

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
let me know if you see anything wrong with the board....

as for the fast reply, its not working right for me at the moment... i'll fix it alter tonight.

regular reply works fine

i just tried to use the extended smiles list and it wouldnt come up. could easily be just me and my elite cpu knowledge though (sarcasm).

Hi, I saw you have the same problem as me over on the invision support forums.

after upgrading my forum to 1.2 my fast reply was working, but not my normal reply. I replaced the lib files and now its the other way around and I'm getting the same errors as you.

If you fix it, let me know over at the invision support forums. I just stopped by to see if you were still getting the error

I get the same authorisation error when trying to set an avatar in my member controls. :blink:

This works fine on my forum. No idea what all these authorisation errors are all about though. An old fashioned critical error message with some file names and line numbers would help solve this problem quicker in my opinion...

yes, and to turn it on so it shows by default (its hidden by default) go to your profile and turn it on. save your self a click a post

its under the "board settings" block on the lef tmenu

Back