*updates* new crx interior....flamers welcome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

so here are some pics of what i have been doing this week....flame all you want but personally....i think it looks hot.....i am still searching for some peices...* if anyone has these parts...sell them to me*......center console...ebrake console and carpet.......hope you like..'

click fo pics y0!

Dude, it's not a '57 Bel Air.... Your stock interior would look sooooo much better then THAT.

yes i do have all the parts but your high if you think im gonna pull them all out of the car (still in it, im parting it out) including the carpet, and then ship them all to you for 60 bucks. talk a little bit more reasonable figures and i will pull them and sell them to u. If ur still interested ill take pics tomorrow and send them to u.

Quoted post[/post]]
Dude, it's not a '57 Bel Air.... Your stock interior would look sooooo much better then THAT.

I was going to say 50's Diner, but Bel-Air Works too. I guess if its what you wanted then rock on.

Just out of curiosity, what are you doing about the seats/carpet panels. Also, what does the exterior look like?

lol...ur all nuts....57 bel air..lol...i know what ya mean tho....ummm...the carpet im gunna get in red...new that is.....the seats...im looking a red tenzo-r seats.......the outside of the car is the stock rio red....in fact when u click that link that i first posted u should be able to see my other album of the outside of the car and motor.......im still goin through my ricer stage....not insane ricer tho....i know how to keep away from light up whooope dooo pedals and neons and chrome diddle daddles.....i wanted everything to be jdm.....like the sir front end....jdm sir cluster n all.....but seen how much everything would run me....im only 16 and dont work yet and want this car on the road this summer,,,,so i wanted a nice( lil stock..lil rice) car to drive this summer,,,,,i belive we all have a ricer stage but we soon get the brains to get away from it.....especially teh wanna be gansterrrrs leanin in the civics n shit.....but i know what counts when havin a rex......motor!!!!! and my crx's d16a6 just got resealed and re-ringed so im just ready to boost it and do some fuel manegment.....i may seem like a ricer....but i know how to do it right.....just wanted this rex to be a lil ricey but good looking for the summer....ima end up sellin the bitch anyways!!!! then its on to a jdm del sol.....prolly b20-vtec ur suttin :p

Back