upgraded to a new better flowing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
43 shipped from compgeeks. came with a 450w p/s. the rest of the internals were from my old pc. more pics at this link...

http://www.chrisswebdesign.net/newpccase/

115-1598_IMG.JPG

oh shit son...upgrade that mobo...and quick. that thing had better be a gift. i know i wouldnt use ecs for MY computer (now family...thats cool)

oh umm cool case...too much ram...pata HDs...and a cathode tube (geek rice at its best)

before i get spammed for it...the ram thing was a joke.

upgrade the mobo? huh?

its a p4 3.2ghz-ht cpu with 1gb of ram... its damn fast. i dont see the issues with ata100 either. next year i plan on upgrading to sata though :)

yeah, good computer...bad mobo...i dont really use ECS for anything...IMO the only thing worse is PCChips.

More than likely you'll need to replace the PSU. Sure, it may be high wattage but check the amperage on the 3 different volt rails. You're gonna be running into some serious issues if you add any more peripherals.

I recommend the Antec TruControl 550W PSU. I got it off NewEgg.com 2 years ago for $99 shipped. Best PSU ever. Never have had a problem with it, unlike crap Raidmax and other PSU's that came with a case.

im not worried about it. ill snag an aopen from work if i have any issues:) ive had this board for almost 2 years... never ever had a problem!

That case is to Computers what your 240SX was to cars.

Kinda neat, but not at all easy on the eyes.

ouch, celerity

yeah if you are running a 3.2 GHz P4, definitely wanna check that 12v rail. ive popped 3 PSUs with my lil 2.8...got the trupower...havent had a problem since. good advice.

Back