Upgrading my stock 94 civic ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jakubisin

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a starting point with my 1994 Honda Civic Ex with the D16Z6 motor. I would like to keep the motor and upgrade the car. Apparently my gf has given me the green light to spend as much as I want, but this is my first tuner so I would like to go light. What are some of the performance parts that I can get that will keep me open for upgrades later but do not tank my wallet right away. The car does have a cold air intake in it, but I think I am going to do something with it. The guy that had the car before me took out the windshield washer container to hold it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

If you just want to keep things simple, I'd probably go with intake, header, exhaust, maybe a small shot of nitrous. You can do all of that for around $1,500-$2,000, and then decide how satisfied you are with it and if you want to spend more money on a motor swap, turbo, whatever...

Back