Upper BallJoint!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do i have to replace the upper control arm on a 92 prelude? i know on accords that if you buy a new ball joint you have to also get a control arm because they are pressed together. Are preludes the same?
Thanks

If its a question of money.....look into a few recyclers that are in a driving range and see if you can get a used upper control arm assembly. That's what I would look into at least

well i have the money i just need to know if i have to get one in order to replace the ball joint?

I would just get a whole upper control arm....the time and hassle of popping the old ones out and pushing in the new ones......ka-ka poo-poo lol It will be so much easier and I am not even sure if you can just purchase those bushings.....unless you go with Suspension techniques or another brand.

well i was going to just use the old bushings i guess. And i was going to install it tomorrow and i would have to wait till monday to get the part. I really need to start driving again

well i got it on today, seems to fit just fine. I dont think the ball joint i got needed to be pressed. It just had a bolt on the top. But everythings good now :thumbsup:

Back