1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upper Control Arm Bushings

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by mxgx12, Jan 23, 2011.

1. mxgx12

mxgx12 New Member

I have a 91 HF CRX, it had a lame ass camber kit that replaced the stock front upper control arm bushings. Im trying to switch back to the original setup so I ordered some OEM bushings online. My question is: Is there supposed to be spacers that go on either side of the bushing? Like over the bushings and in between the Upper Control Arm bolt flanges? When I ordered the bushings they didn't come with any spacers. My lame Haynes manual doesn't say and I couldn't find a good diagram anywhere online. So if anyone one knows I'd really appreciate their info. I hope that makes sense, its kinda awkward to describe. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

Not really sure what you're talking about. If you're talking about the bolts that fasten the upper mounts to the UCA, then no, there's no spacers.

3. mxgx12

mxgx12 New Member

Ya I think were talking about the same thing. The horizontal bolts that pass through control arm mounts and bushings. 2 bolts, 2 bushings per arm.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted