UPS is so slow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tracking....x=43&track.y=10

Uh, Bound Brook is 10 miles away. I'm still waiting.

If I'm here when UPS comes, the driver is getting bitched at.

It's not even that the parts aren't here, it's that UPS WAS at my house TODAY. They just didn't drop off MY packages. Fucking dueshbags.

Maybe UPS is retarded and doesn't know how to put 3 packages going to the same address on one truck.

I could have had my car back together and ready for an alignment tonight.

FUCK UPS, they can go to hell. Anytime I order something from now on, I'll pay extra for them NOT to use UPS.

My Audi parts.

I'm waiting for a wheel bearing and a rear CV shaft.

I believe that TK number is for the wheel bearing...which was the more important part, since I needed to have it pressed in. Too bad the shop is closed now.

Nope...USPS all the way for me.

I've NEVER had problems with them.

It costs extra...

If you ship using paypal or something I think it has free tracking numbers but PP charges you $0.15 to make the label.

Stamps.com charges you $25 or so a month and what I was using at work. But it came out cheaper for us. Because waiting at JFK airport or Long Island post offices took too long and we were shipping 40+ packages a day.

We had a postal machine but USPS started to charge us $38 per month for it and the labels weren't cheap and the cartridges were only obtainable through USPS.

as far as quality of taking care of the package, i think UPS is probably the best, but it really comes down to packaging. if something is packaged like shit, it will get fucked up.

and the usps tracking number is worthless. it only tells you that its been recieved and when its been delievered.

USPS - :thumbsup: cause they rarely loose or fuck anything up
UPS - :thumbsup: for superior tracking and they generally have things on time
DHL - :thumbsup: for being really cheap. tracking is good too. never had an issue with them
FedEx - :thumbsdown: for being expensive, and not giving two shits about you or your package

Quoted post[/post]]
but they dont have tracking numbers do they? That's always nice

Shipping confirmation for USPS is like 45 cents extra.

This is now two boards with people bitching about UPS... and I'm going to add to it. UPS sucks. They change their policies and you have to call the help center and talk to 80 phantom voiceboxes just to get to one human before you can get your one question answered.

UPS will NOT leave packages at apartments anymore. Yeah, like someone is going to walk up and steal my fucking exhaust. :blink:

when i get the phantom voiceboxes and a "speak with a customer service rep." option isnt available, i just scream,

"LET ME TALK TO A GOD DAMN PERSON YOU FUCKING COMPUTER!!11!!"

its worked on a few occasions :laugh:

and yea UPS, wont leave packages at apts but if you leave them a note telling them its ok, then they will.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

UPS will NOT leave packages at apartments anymore. Yeah, like someone is going to walk up and steal my fucking exhaust. :blink:

Imagine the otherside of it--if I lived at an apartment, and someone took my exhaust after it said it was delivered, I would be livid, I think I would kill someone (which I might have done tonight, stay tuned for more) Everyone has horror stories with different people, IMO UPS is better than FedEx. USPS is better than UPS, but has less information (tracking number is useless)

I'm gonna fucking shoot someone....

Click that link and look at it closely.

Someone really wants to die...

10 goddamn miles and they stop at my fucking house,

Happy fucking Thanksgiving. UPS is NOT getting thaniked.

hmmm...and they have to be closed, I was ready to bitch at them and tell them to set all their warehouses and trucks on fire, then let their insurance company pay for everything and just fall off the face of the earth.

They fucked up my whole weekend

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

one of my friends lived in an appartment complex and use to scam the fuck out of companies all the time for that shit
he would order something
UPS would leave it sitting there in the hall where shitloads of people will walk by it all day long
he would wait about a week and call up the company that he ordered the shit from bitching at them for not getting his shit yet
they would check the UPS records and say it was delivered last week and UPS left it there
he would then flip the fuck out on them for having UPS leave a $xxx item sitting in a hallway at a fucking appartment building
they would send out a new one and this time if they were smart they would have UPS require a signature

and this all started because someone did indeed steal a package that UPS left sitting in front of his door

Quoted post[/post]]
when i get the phantom voiceboxes and a "speak with a customer service rep." option isnt available, i just scream,

"LET ME TALK TO A GOD DAMN PERSON YOU FUCKING COMPUTER!!11!!"

its worked on a few occasions :laugh:

and yea UPS, wont leave packages at apts but if you leave them a note telling them its ok, then they will.

It's never worked for me. I've seen my mom break a phone slamming it down so hard after getting really pissed while trying to get to one live human talking to these damn things. The sad part is I've programmed them on a few of the larger phone systems my company has put in.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Imagine the otherside of it--if I lived at an apartment, and someone took my exhaust after it said it was delivered, I would be livid, I think I would kill someone (which I might have done tonight, stay tuned for more) Everyone has horror stories with different people, IMO UPS is better than FedEx. USPS is better than UPS, but has less information (tracking number is useless)

UPS shipped me my exhaust. I saw teh note, gave my signature and put it back where it was. The next day they said they couldn't do that. So I called the help desk and asked if they could put it at the back of my apartment in the fenced in area where no one would see it. They still wouldn't oblige. I had to get them to ship it to my office so I could get it.

Most of the voice-driven menu systems don't mention it, but if you say 'operator', you usually get connected to someone. It's worked every time for me so far.

Quoted post[/post]]
Most of the voice-driven menu systems don't mention it, but if you say 'operator', you usually get connected to someone. It's worked every time for me so far.

10% of those systems actually have voice activated menus.

WIN and ESI don't get that far into it, I'd LOVE to install and program one of those types of Voicemails and main greetings.

Back