UPS is so slow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UPS has the voice activated shit.

Just yell representative, operator, customer service or any other incomprehensible shit 3 times to be connected to a real person.

I have used "My name is cornholio!" and gotten representatives... :)

I don't mind USPS for simple shipments... But if it has any weight to it, or going a long distance... UPS for me... I tried to ship a 9lb package from CT to CA USPS Priority... Wanted $19 without confirmation.. Took it to my office... shipped it UPS... $8.42...

I've got some ebay auctions going right now for SD Cards, an mp3 player, cell phones... things like that... Those will probably all go USPS... I also have a Body Lift, & a JL Stealthbox.. Yeah... those will go UPS... :)

(Also, my company gets a big volume discount with UPS, so its even cheaper) :wink:

We only use FedEx in emergencies at my company... Because well... They suck... :0

My fricken parts are still not here. I called them and all they could tell me was..."It's in transit, we can call the station and see if it's on the truck"

The fucking thing is 10 miles away, it was sent from a warehouse 16 miles away. I could have walked faster then they're delivering my shit.

I use UPS for damn near everything. Less problems with them than everyone else so far. Not to say they are flawless, but they are less fucked up than everyone else.

FUCK FEDEX. They can lick my balls. They break shit, take their sweet ass time, and are generally a pain in the ass to work with.

And I used to tell the "machines" "I have a goldfish" and "do you shit yourself" After three stupid questions you get a opperator most of the time.

But recently if you say "opperator" or "representative" or "agent" or "associate" 90% of the time they connect you.

The bearing finally came at 6:00 PM. Hmm, too bad every machine shop within 10 miles was closed. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow, then probably another week before my axle comes because...UPS still sucks.

Sounds like my situation. Not as bad though.

Some of my parts are coming from Newegg (southern california) in a medium sized box, total weight 9 lbs.

Common sense would say that they would send it directly from california to Portland, OR and then on down closer to my house.

It's sitting in Louisville, Kentucky. WTF.

Shipped from Warehouse: City of Industry, California

Origin Scan: Ontario, California

Arrival Scan: Louisville, Kentucky

All 3 of the orders came from the same place. 2 of them are already in Portland. This one is in Kentucky.

I don't want them getting hillbilly all over my package.

I have the same thing going on. WTF, my axle is in Illinois now, the fucking warehouse it was shipped from is 16 miles away and the main UPS station for this area is 10 miles away. How the hell did it get to Illinois?

WTF, I just called the warehouse. They said they are outof stock completely and are refunding me. I wonder what's being sent to me then. :shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
WTF, I just called the warehouse. They said they are outof stock completely and are refunding me. I wonder what's being sent to me then. :shrug2:
:laugh: :laugh:

you guys really need to start using DHL, or ask the company your buying from if they could use DHL. I shipped a Tranny to Blanco monday after-noon, he got it wednesday after-noon and on top of all that, they shipped it 3 hours south from me, only to end up sending it back up where Blanco is 7 hours north of me. also, they were cheap as hell. cost me $40 to ship the tranny.

I've heard more horror stories with DHL than anyone else. UPS works great for me, they even have a late night pick up thats easy to use at their location. As far as leaving packages at Apartments, I'm glad they don't do that. I don't want my shit just sitting there in the hallway, fuck that mess. They do leave it in the office of the complex which is nice so I can pick it up whenever I like from there (they ask for the note left behind and check your ID).

Quoted post[/post]]
Sounds like my situation. Not as bad though.

Some of my parts are coming from Newegg (southern california) in a medium sized box, total weight 9 lbs.

Common sense would say that they would send it directly from california to Portland, OR and then on down closer to my house.

It's sitting in Louisville, Kentucky. WTF.

hahaha! what, the, fuck!?

WE'll see how my new situation goes since I cancelled my previous order..like I said I don't know what's commming to me and I'm not waiting to find out.

I ordered my reasr axle from NAPA, but it's being shipped from Boston, by who? UPS, just great, maybe I'll be lucky and they'll send it directly to the store in a decent amount of time.

With your luck, don't count on it.

Don't be surprised if it's crushed ace ventura style.

Well UPS came through, NAPA on the other hand. Let's just say they don't know the difference from the front and rear CV shafts or what an Audi/VW cv shaft looks like.

welp, at least the double posts are fixed.

DHL gets most of my biz. cheapest and usually the fastest.

ups is ok for average items. most of my boxes that come in from ups look liek ace ventura was the delivery guy.
fed ex is great- just expensive.

Back