UR Crank Pulley

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my friend hook me up with a free UR Crank Pulley for b series.. anyways im just wondering what belts should i get for it?? cause i was told the belts on my car wont fit and i need a brand new ps and ac belt that is smaller than what i have?? so what belts should i get for UR Crank Pulley for b series (LS/VTEC?!

yall think the UR Crank Pulley is worth putting on my LS/VTEC?? my car is not really a daily driven.. thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I would'nt recommend putting on that crank pulley, from my experience that same type of UR crank pulley caused my bearings to wear prematurely causing two of them to spin and now having me rebuild the motor. Plus the HP they give is not that great.

CTR N1 pulley........I woudl recommend for a non daily driver,

other than that I would keep the same oem pulley, less the belts.

Just because it is honda, doesn't mean that its good for anyone other then racing. The N1 crankpully is designed for honda's in N1 endro racing. Basicly, they dont give a shit how long the car lasts. Its made to free up every little pony.

werd. Thats why I do not recomend any crank pully other then your normal OEM one.

Back