Urban Dictionary word of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95b16coupe

In honor of the cold front and amazing snow storm, i present you with the word of the day. Brought to you in part by Urban Dictionary.com, the weather channel, and our partners at the ad council.

Milwaukee Blizzard
Urban Dictionary: milwaukee blizzard

lmao.
thats great.

i have a decent one as well.
a little backstory:
my niece has only one eye, she lost one eye to cancer as a baby, so she has a glass one. well, we give each other shit all the time, so i always refer to her as a pirate.
so, i havnt talked to her in a while, and decided to text her, and i wanted to refer to the pirate joke, so i figured calling her by the name of a famous one eyed pirate would be a good one to start with.
well, i googled "one eyed pirates" and got this:
Urban Dictionary: one eyed pirate

lmao.
thats great.

i have a decent one as well.
a little backstory:
my niece has only one eye, she lost one eye to cancer as a baby, so she has a glass one. well, we give each other shit all the time, so i always refer to her as a pirate.
so, i havnt talked to her in a while, and decided to text her, and i wanted to refer to the pirate joke, so i figured calling her by the name of a famous one eyed pirate would be a good one to start with.
well, i googled "one eyed pirates" and got this:
Urban Dictionary: one eyed pirate

This had me rolling hahaha....

Back