URGENT need 90si wire harness diagram

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90siD16a1

I'm currently in the middle of an engine swap... D16A1 into a 90 civic Si. I've worked out the problems with the top motor mount and the starter (I'm using the Si tranny) Anyway my partner took care of re-pinning the plugs from the 89Teg distributor to match the Si harness... I think he may have "F"ed up!
The car started but ran extreemly rough and smoked like an SOB (even with 200+ compression on all 4)
we rotated the distributor to see if maybe the ignition timing was off, but this made absolutly no difference?
Not even randomly removing spark plug wires made any kind of difference. (because it seemed as if it may have had a dead cylindar) Than while we were observing, and touching nothing at the time, the car just died as if the key were turned "Off"...
Can anyone copy and paste the complete wiring harness diagram for the 90Civic Si? Or maybe offer up sugestions as to what my problem may be? ... please educated guesses only, I don't want to be fishing around randomly for the next two weeks!

I've copied most of the diagrams I need from other sorces... now does anyone know if there are any specific sensors or relays that might typicaly blow under these circumstances? I know I haven't given much, or specific details, but any sugestions would really help at this point...

I've also gotten a few codes... (20) electical load, and... (10) thermal something or other

I've gotten myself into a mess through my own lack of research, but it's to late to turn back now... I have got to get this thing running somehow...

Back